Scooby On Holiday :)

Cheers! It's a place called Otter Ferry which is about 25 miles or so from Kames on the way back to Glasgow B)

I KNEW IT!! I thought that was my neck of the woods but didn't want to commit to it until you said it! I'm from Tighnabruaich, and that's actually where my Scooby is living just now at my parents, while I'm away at work.

What were you doing down there? and more to the point what route did you take down there and back to Glasgow??? I can often be found at high speed on those roads!!

:whistle:

Edited by sparky_sj04
that scenery is phenomenal :driving:

kenny

Kenny: Sure Is!

Sparky: I was up staying in Kames Hotel for a short break with the wife. There were little to no high-speed thrills for me as the wife just screams in terror :lol: Took the route through Kames all the way along that single track costal route on the way home.

view.jpg

That's just exactly where I grew up in that photo! I know who owns most of those boats, and my old man has a shed about 10 yards behind your car there!!

No way you could've passed through there with a car like that without anyone noticing, so I'll probably be hearing all about you being spotted when I get home this week!

Nice one mate, can't deny it's a nice part of the country eh!! Hope you didn't meet too many of the locals though!!! :driving:

That's just exactly where I grew up in that photo! I know who owns most of those boats, and my old man has a shed about 10 yards behind your car there!!

No way you could've passed through there with a car like that without anyone noticing, so I'll probably be hearing all about you being spotted when I get home this week!

Nice one mate, can't deny it's a nice part of the country eh!! Hope you didn't meet too many of the locals though!!! :driving:

I was up and down there a few times and the car was parked right outside the hotel. I was surprised at the lack of interest in it! Ha! You can let me know if anyone spotted it ;):lol:

I was up and down there a few times and the car was parked right outside the hotel. I was surprised at the lack of interest in it! Ha! You can let me know if anyone spotted it :):driving:

Will do dude.. but.............. How will I know they are talking about your car? Does it have any distinguishing features?? ;):lol:

Edited by sparky_sj04
I think I've probably mentioned before JW , but I've a wee house 5mins walk/stagger from the Kames Hotel ;)

I don't recal Al! Thought I think I remember seeing yon me flowerly bush as I strolled along there one sunny day :driving: Nice bikes!

A handsome Irn Bru-themed Scooby in front of some picturesque caledonian scenery....... 'Visit Scotland' could learn a lot from you, John :)

Not heard from you much of late, what's been happening?

Thanks Mate :lol: I've been out and about playing golf (still totally suck at it), and generally out and about on my holidays (only this week to go and its back to the grind) and got out of the habit of checking the site. I am glad to say I have re-engaged!

I've been out and about playing golf (still totally suck at it), and generally out and about on my holidays (only this week to go and its back to the grind) and got out of the habit of checking the site. I am glad to say I have re-engaged!
Good to have you back, mate :lol:

And gowf, by gawd...! :) The JW340 must attract some looks in the car park, next to all the corporate Audis, Beemers, Lexuses ('Lexi'?), Range Rovers and Mercs! :P

Edited by Mystery Machine