Cambridgshire R.o.

Dear All

I have decided to stand down as Cambridgeshire R.O. and would like to take this opportunity to thank each and every one of your for your support over the last 3 years.

We've enjoyed a lot of great meets and some fun drives following my sat nav :D I've made a lot of friends through the club and I hope you'll allow me to join you occasionally at your future meets.

If you would like to become Cambs R.O. please contact Frenchy

Best wishes and happy, safe, fun motoring ;)

Kevin

Kevin, just to say that the events I attended while I had my Impreza's were very enjoyable. It takes a lot of effort to organise such things & your did a great job, lets hope there is a worthy successor for you role :D

Despite the fact that you now drive a rollerskate, albeit a fast one, ;) If I can turn up in a 'truck' at a meet I'm sure you'll be more than welcome.

All the best

Kevin

I would also like to add my thanks for your efforts over the past three years. We have been to some great events and on many, now legendary, drives (thanks to your sat-nav!) thanks to your organisation.

Keep an eye on us here in East Anglia Scoobies as you are obviously welcome to tag along to future events :rolleyes:

Dibs :thumbup:

Hey Kev,

Having joined SIDC in Feb this year, you made me feel welcome at all the meets and have set the standard for the next chap/chappess who's willing to step into the breach.

Thanks for your efforts thus far and thanks for all your help.

Psy

Sorry to hear your stepping down Kevin. But I suppose nothing lasts forever......

Thank you so much for all your effort and organisation over the past few years,

I know all the events have been enjoyed by all. :D

Will miss your mad sat nav for sure ;)

Have had many a great road trip with that!!

Would be nice to see you still pop along to the occasional meet though?

Still need to have a ride in your Caterham too :huh:

Best wishes for the future!

Dan.