Rrrrallye Event In Keith Today

Hi Neil, sorry i didn't introduce myself properly, i have the Series Mcrae, & my brother is Kris who was parked next to you! You quite rightly deserved to come & clear up the prizes. You're WR1 is stunning!

Sorry about the pic, maybe not your best side! :icon_pray::icon_salut:

Wayne :occasion14:

Hi Neil, sorry i didn't introduce myself properly, i have the Series Mcrae, & my brother is Kris who was parked next to you! You quite rightly deserved to come & clear up the prizes. You're WR1 is stunning!

Sorry about the pic, maybe not your best side! :thumbup::icon_salut:

Wayne :icon_pray:

Hey no probs Wayne, I guess old age comes to the best of us!!

Thanks for the comments, perhaps I've too much spare time to spend in the garage with the AutoGlym! :occasion14:

See you next time

Al if I'd a trophy for the best stand & the Scoobies won it I would have been lynched.

LOL! yeah your probably right.... :huh:

It was a bit embarassing cleaning up on the prizes as a newbie, that said it was still nice to 'stick it' to the EVOs. My daughter still hasn't stopped talking about it!!

There seems to be somethign about events, Scoobies and newbies.. PeterW got the award at the SIDC event at alford last year... ok.. i think he was the only scooby in the show n' shine section but still! :rotfl:

Just out of interest.. (and because I've forgotten) what is the official colour name for the WR1? Someone asked me during the show but I couldn't remember.. :thumbup:

keep those pics coming! If there is going to be more interest next year, I've no idea where we're goign to put all the cars.. We were limited to 13 in the end and at one point there were 13 (ish.. last 2 were in the carpark a few metres away)

Anyway, Forgot I still had a special photo I took with my phone, as a reminder of what triggered this event to take place in the first place.

Stuart "Stu" Harper... RIP:

14062009495.jpg

& to the many other young drivers, including our very own Mark Gardiner, who have tragically been killed on our local roads...

... Take it easy out there... . .

http://www.morayiam.org.uk/

And finally... Can you tell where the inspiration came from for this photo :thumbup: (not taken by me BTW..)

STUpic.jpg

:icon_salut::occasion14::icon_pray::thumbup::thumbup:

The last pic was taken a week past Saturday from 40 feet up on the end of a JCB telescopic handler couldn't afford a helicopter.

There's only 18 cars (Stu's mates) in the photo but you have no idea how difficult it was to organise 18 young guys to get a decent photo.

Peter