Alloy Wheel Refurb

Does anyone know of a good place to get one of my wheels fixed around Carluke or Kirkintilloch?

OUCH! Indeed! I was reversing out of my boyfreinds driveway today and kirbed one of my alloys!

Its not looking good I have taken a big chunk out of the tyre and scatched all the rim :thumbup:

another vote for williams powder coating, plenty of folks use them, good prices too.

there place is in Falkirk next to B&Q

I just got my wheels done last week at Chameleon Colour Coatings in Renfrew, they did a brilliant job. Williams Powder Coatings is just up the road from me but he was'nt able to do them for a few weeks, The wheels he showed me he'd done looked very good aswell though. Both were the same price.

Garages now use mobile contractors who come to the premises and spray the wheels. I know a few guys who do it. Shelly, I live right next to Cameleon Powder Coatings. I have used them many times, just 3 mins from Braehead.

They only do Mon-Fri, if you cant get to them during the week you can whip the wheel off and drop it in at me and I'll put it in to them and collect it for you.

Garages now use mobile contractors who come to the premises and spray the wheels. I know a few guys who do it. Shelly, I live right next to Cameleon Powder Coatings. I have used them many times, just 3 mins from Braehead.

They only do Mon-Fri, if you cant get to them during the week you can whip the wheel off and drop it in at me and I'll put it in to them and collect it for you.

what is the average price to do a set of wheels? i was thinking of getting mine done black