Exige S Has Arrived

Its been a painful wait since the Spec C went waiting for its replacement an Exige S

Finally it arrived on a trailer today from Bell and Colvill and I must say it looks awesome in WR blue :-)

So after 4 imprezas and a dose of Evo its onto adventures new

its first track day will be at Pau Arnos on Monday cant wait

Stormy

Edited by stormy
............ waiting for its replacement an Exige S

Finally it arrived on a trailer today from Bell and Colvill and I must say it looks awesome in WR blue :-)

Stormy

Nice one Stormy :D

One absolutely pissed past me at a track day on Tuesday -

The accident is only "Faster" :boxing: LOL

Tony

Edited by T5NYW
Its been a painful wait since the Spec C went waiting for its replacement an Exige S

So after 4 imprezas and a dose of Evo its onto adventures new

Stormy

Congrat's on the new toy! Hope you enjoy it!

• 2 weeks later...

Well think Ive run it in 3500 miles last week on this years Euro blast equals 3mm off rears

Saturday drove from Reading to just outside Le Mans

Sunday Le Mans to Pau

Monday Track day at Pau Arnos then over Pyrennees to Torla, Ordessa Valley. Pau

Tuesday Pryenees then south east To Collioure (met some Spainish police, we had a chat I listened)

Wednesday East Gorge De Verdon, Route Napolean to Nice

Thursday Col De Turini, Alp de Maritime Col de Bonnete, De vars onto Rivoli,

Friday cross county to Asconi Lake Maggiore for lunch then north to Swiss mountain passes Gotthard, Susten etc to interlaken

Saturday down to German WRC tarmac stages then up to Luxembourg

Sunday Champagne country roads to Reims then north to tunnel and home

Top tip Exige broken Aircon, is very hot

Where as specie would of shrugged off the miles, Exiges Electrics indicators, hazard lights, Horn went astray, Immobiliser and aircon duff.

Still a fab car and averaged 28-30 on a run, in company with 4 evos, 3 scoobies, RX8, porsches etc on track its seriously quick on a c road, obviously road cars get on with it while life inside the tupperware exige gets very busy.

Cant post photos no idea why

Edited by stormy
Well think Ive run it in 3500 miles last week on this years Euro blast equals 3mm off rears

Nice! Sounds like quite a trip! Were you in Le Mans for the race then, or not? I watched some of the race over here on Speed, but hope to make it back there again one day.

My past week has been pretty much the other end of the ownership spectrum, having had my engine fail last Wed at 6 weeks/2350 miles. Did the UK 's get hit by the engine production issues (spun bearings) from last year's July/Aug builds? Anyway, I picked up my car today with a new long block in it, and 7yr/100k Subaru warranty, so we'll see how it goes.

Hope you get your electrics fixed up soon!

Nice! Sounds like quite a trip! Were you in Le Mans for the race then, or not? I watched some of the race over here on Speed, but hope to make it back there again one day.

My past week has been pretty much the other end of the ownership spectrum, having had my engine fail last Wed at 6 weeks/2350 miles. Did the UK 's get hit by the engine production issues (spun bearings) from last year's July/Aug builds? Anyway, I picked up my car today with a new long block in it, and 7yr/100k Subaru warranty, so we'll see how it goes.

Hope you get your electrics fixed up soon!

No gave Le Mans race a miss had some roads needing a a seriously good driving

Sorry to hear about your engine, not aware of UK cars hitting the same problems

Electrics now sorted just aircon, immobiliser to fix :-(

Simon your alive, seen you drifting buses in Reading :-)

Picked up car after its delivery woes Then I was lucky to be offered a drive the new Evora

The hype is right, one hell of a compliant package

Wow Wow Wow, being picky onlyu compliant was that 2nd and 3rd are a little long

Give me one with Sports gear ratios, in ardent red with Black wheels and Sports pack id be very happy

Stormy

Edited by stormy