Motor Fair Pics

Guest CRAIG D

I was out there the day and it was BUCKETING IT DOWN. came over to the SIDC tent but it was empty :P

Seen the squiggle but u were busy speaking to someone at the colin mcrae tent.

Ford Focus RS was stunning but it gets let down being a FWD :P

Edited by CRAIG D

When the sea king flew over i thought it was going to drop off life rafts. That was the wettest i have ever seen it up there.

The focus was very nice.

Although there was a very nice legacy that Grant and Imy were looking after, that would have been the car i would have taken home out of them all. :P

Yep Agree with above comments... Drove down today... Great event would definately go down again, first tiem I'd been to Knickhill since I was 6!.. But.. the rain REALLY spoiled it.. It's an outdoor event and it was WAY to cold and wet to be outdoors.. Sheltered into the ColinMcRae tent for a while, had a couepl wanders round, watched a coupel events, then headed home early at 2pm, Woudl have gone for a few passenger rides but decided against walking back roudn the track after realising the weather wasn't goign to improove...

Worst part.. Had rain all the way up the road until Aberdeen where it cleared and I neaded for the A96.. only to discover there's hasn't been much rain at all at home all day :P

Never mind, was nice to go out for a good drive on some good roads (via glenshee).. Just wished the rain wasn't so wet :P

P.s. How bad in the road surface on the M90 up to perth!!! :wub: Nearly as much potholes as the skye run!!!! Nasty surface!

Edited by ScoUK

What a long and wet day

Highlight for me was between the Nimrod fly past and the Sea King demonstration

Really hoping the weather is even just a slight improvement tomorrow asd today was an endurance test

Expected crowds of 20000 over the 2 days according to The Sun, heres looking at 18000 tomorrow as todays attendance was nowhere near last years but i think that would be down to either the Old Firm or the fact that people looked out the window and thought feck that.

The Cobra on track sounded awesome and looked a right handful

On my knees currently prying to the sun god

Packed the family in the car and headed up at around 11 o'clock. By the time we got up to Knockhill it was hammering it down, so we did a u-turn and turned back.

Totally gutted as we were all looking forward to this one but I just couldn't see the kids lasting long in that rain. I am working tomorrow morning and I think the forecast is much the same in the afternoon as it was today. :P

Packed the family in the car and headed up at around 11 o'clock. By the time we got up to Knockhill it was hammering it down, so we did a u-turn and turned back.

Totally gutted as we were all looking forward to this one but I just couldn't see the kids lasting long in that rain. I am working tomorrow morning and I think the forecast is much the same in the afternoon as it was today. :P

You didnt miss much to be honest! wasnt alot there! just big shame about the rain! Ohwell!

i sure was out in it paul. wasn't to exciting but it was a quick heat then back out in the rain. need to resize my few pics & i'll stick them up. just having a pleasant spicey & coke after a long wet drive home.......soaked to the bone but worth it :P

okay my photos are pretty rubbish but here's the lone banana & me with my convoy up from home :P

Edited by empty_heed