Speed Cameras For This Weekend

Just 1 or 2 then................ :)

Best couple of hundred quid i ever spent - Road Angel Proffesional Connected.

http://www.road-angel-gps.co.uk/road-angel...m?ref=googleads

When you pass a van location which are all stored you just press the "Live" button on the remote so that all other drivers/users on the same contract know that the location is live instantly. You get 2 warnings a standard van location warning and also a live unit warning. The unit updates itself every 30 seconds to ensure you have the most up to date info.

It has not failed to pre-warn me of a van location yet!

It even updates to delete cameras that are now removed all without having to plug it into the PC which to be honest is a pain in the ar5e and the main reason people get stung because they forget to update their units!

Users on the contract can add in new locations for vans/cameras by using the remote and it updates to the database, they verify it then it goes live.

You can also fit a "garage door opener" :o for laser units.

I know the North East is trying really hard to reduce the amount of fatalities from both car and bikes looks like they are kicking their campaign off in anger this weekend?

Regards

ScottyB

Look for your poice force, you'll probably find that there should be a link to it... if they have scamera vans then they should have a site... but every force in scotland has one... even fife... :oFife SCamera Partnership

Edit: oh, and that doesn't tell you WHEN they are going to be there, it just tells you where the locations are...

This link however...

http://www.nescamp.co.uk/mobile-camera-locations-wc-270409

Way to find it, is at the bottom of the page, theres an RSS link, for the locations, click that, and then that'll take you to the feed, then just click the top one...

Edited by thefastone
is this just for scamera vans or does it list speed traps too?? have a particular stretch im interested in....

That's mostly the speed camera .. sorry.. "Safety" camera people... Police/Traffic are a different group and tend not to advertise their whereabouts unless they want to pre-warn people.... :o

Everyone should come to the west of scotland for a wee drive enjoy the roads,scenery your car and best of all the only bit of road you should tread with caution on is the "rest and be thankful" and there is a mobile van unit active around ardkinlas/dunoon road end!! you have been warned!!! but apart from that there is a good few hundred miles of hastle free motoring around my area!! enjoy your bank hol weekend wherever you drive to and from :o