Advice Needed

Hi,

Been looking at buying another Impreza for a while but as I have a works van, I dont need a daily driver so Ive never got round to pushing myself to buy one.

Here's the catch. I dont want to buy Newage as I dont want to spend over 4ish grand due to the fact that I already pay for the Mrs's motor. A Uk Turbo would be perfect, as the car will be locked away in a compound and used as a weekend machine. I would be day insuring the car (group 17 is as high as they will go) as its obviously a toy. If its knocked from the compound, the insurance there covers it. Finance dictates I have to buy from a car dealer...

What do I buy as I also want decent amount of mileage as well...

Edited by StewartyBoy

as well as that, check your finance... a lot these days are stipulating that cars with finance need to be under a certain age (they're covering themselves with the resale value incase the market gets even worse).

Not all but some, so best to check as it may rule out a classic!

It means I need to buy from a car garage. Not a private seller.
Aye, I got that bit :P
Some car finance companies will now finance a "private" sale, but send an AA type guy to check it over 1st.
OK, was just curious as to why you would favour a dealer from a financial perspective - I thought you might have been referring to the fact that a lot of private sellers are currently asking more for their motors than the dealers (wake up guys!).

Must admit that I usually go for a personal loan - often works out cheaper and isn't tied directly to the car. But everyone has their own financial circumstances, etc (not something I'm enquiring about here, of course).

Tam.