Mcrae Gathering Presentation

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty big actually, old victorian bad boy!!!! :hello:

Would save us some pennies instead of Hotel! Weddin fund and all that!! lol

You going Derek?

Very probably to be honest, just need to make sure i am not working which i am nearly certain i won't be.......... pretty long answer for a yes really :P

Very probably to be honest, just need to make sure i am not working which i am nearly certain i won't be.......... pretty long answer for a yes really :P

lol almost as bad as Dale thefastone's long winded replies :)

jon are your folks good cooks? dinner at your place then? :hello:

• 1 month later...

Am still up for this...

Just a thought... coming from the East, Hillington seems a bit far into Glasgow to go in to come out again and I don't fancy trying to catch you en-route (not with the missus in the car anyway! *chuckle*)

Presumably we'll be heading down M74 for the border? Why not meet up at Bothwell Services (G71 8BG) southbound between J4&5? There's a BP station on-site but if that's not to everyone's V-power tastes there are nearby Shell Garages or we could divert through Shell Larkhall en-route if there's not too many of us...

0830 would be fine for me... usually up early anyways!

Happendon services is probably a better location to meet, easily accessible, Shell station, big car park and toilets :rolleyes:

Trust a woman to think about toilets *chuckle*

... Sorry Imy! :P

But no, that does sound better. A bit further south, but that means we need less juice to get us there and I don't fancy trying Perth to Chester on one tank! No chance! A bit later leaving there might be better though - perhaps 9am?

Any objections to 9am start at Happendon anyone?

mate's baby is due on the 9th and we have strict orders to get our galavanting out of the way up to a week before the due date in case the speedy bomber is needed for a hospital run (much tarpaulin already prepared & in car to stop gooey seats lol)

gutted.

who you goin with keira, paddy?

:P

...in case the speedy bomber is needed for a hospital run (much tarpaulin already prepared & in car to stop gooey seats)

Bomber with a blue light is it then?

Stick a sheet over the tarpaulin... stops the run-off a bit better!

Ahem... The List... Have been requested to shift this to the Events section... CLICK HERE

Edited by BalliSTIc
Bomber with a blue light is it then?

Stick a sheet over the tarpaulin... stops the run-off a bit better!

Ahem... The List... Have been requested to shift this to the Events section... CLICK HERE

:D:blush::P a sheet may also help to stop my mate thinkin of herself as one whos presence in the scoob is indeed not wanted, give it a homely feel lol. hoping to god she doesn't want my transport though... ;):rolleyes: we are bein used as an emergency vehicle only, himself has made his feelings clear he doesn't want waters breaking within 10 feet of his new toy :P