Mcrae Gathering Presentation

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not intending to get stickers made up.

We dont need them for registration/attendance this time and we've already done the "souvenir" ones.

what kind of stickers were you thinking about?

Just something small allong the same lines of the last gathering stickers to mark the occasion. I was working for the big gathering so didn't get an orignial :rolleyes:

What are the "souvenir" stickers?

... What are the "souvenir" stickers?

these ones..... the ones that Grant err misplaced when he was unloading the transit after the Jim Clark :rolleyes:

pretty sure the box will turn up and we'll put them in the Gathering shop once we get them back :thumbup:

stickerpic.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Well Looking like I might actually make it now... So that in mind... I think that I'll attend Knockhill and then Drive down on Saturday night... mebbe... Certainly, I plan to do both... should I not be whisked off my feet at the last second, as is normally the case...

Glyn, yes you still need a permit.

the car park for the hotel is within the grounds of the racecourse, you'll need to drive by a parking attendant booth (+ attendant) to get to it.

and on Sunday morning, I was wanting the cars belonging to folk that stayed overnight to re-park at the main grass car park,

will free up the hotel car park for folk that are travelling on the Sunday but cant stay for whole event,

and will also help me mark out the car park into rows.

thanks,

imy