New Wheels And Spolier

prodrive springs, uk300 lip spoiler. morrettes ,carbon side markers, colour coded skirts and gunmetal mo's would finish this! :thumbup: then 2.5 rebuild turbo like a dustbin exhaust pokein oot at the back of the front wheel and £15000 worth of remaps and it should be close to complete!

lookin good so far!

Bugeye29! Where did you get those lights from? They would look good on my bugeye and also my Scoobyitis list :thumbup:;)

lol they were onit when a got it , heres how it looked with the low level spolier ,,oopps just noticed that pic had the company logo thingy lol thought a better take it off

Edited by Bugeye29

'mon the Bugeyes.

Looking good there. Am liking the wheels. I am not sure about the S U B A R U spacing though.

Bugeye29! Where did you get those lights from? They would look good on my bugeye and also my Scoobyitis list :thumbup:;)

They are the standard lights on a Bugeye STI. They can be had from Ebay now and again but difficult to find. Expect to pay upwards from £300 second hand. Not a straight swap onto a WRX though. Wiring not compatible. Can be altered though.

They are the standard lights on a Bugeye STI. They can be had from Ebay now and again but difficult to find. Expect to pay upwards from £300 second hand. Not a straight swap onto a WRX though. Wiring not compatible. Can be altered though.

Well, you lean something new every day!