Insurance Woes

I am looking at buying another Impreza. Due to having a short term ban, with no points I am struggling just to get a quote!! I'm not even being given a ridiculiosuly large number, just a brick wall no!

Adrian Flux was my 1st stop shop, as they obviously deal in imports and brokers as such, and Ive usually had a decent quote from there. The funniest thing is, as I have always had company vehicles I now have no, no claims bonus. They seem to be more concerned of this, rather than my conviction!?

Anyone know where I can get a decent quote from, or even just a quote!!

Edited by StewartyBoy

i used elephant.co.uk mate and put the good faithful mrs as the main driver maybe worth gining them a shout and getting someone else to go main driver and add yourself as an additional driver i understand in most cases you want get any no claims discount built up plus if youre young then you know how these companys rip you off even if you have no points just because they here the word import the money bells start ringing

i used elephant.co.uk mate and put the good faithful mrs as the main driver maybe worth gining them a shout and getting someone else to go main driver and add yourself as an additional driver i understand in most cases you want get any no claims discount built up plus if youre young then you know how these companys rip you off even if you have no points just because they here the word import the money bells start ringing

I am sure that if you do this then the car needs to be registered in the Mrs's name or it will invalidate your insurance though!

Edited by dtabbit77
Try Keith Michaels mate, im on my second year with them, very helpful,i have declaired ALL my mods and still got a good quote :boldblue:

same here, ive been using them since i got my car, very good service and price, all mods declared...