Borders Pics

Hi Folks

Some pictures that my friends Amanda and Steve took at the Borders Run in early November, I can confirm that an article and picture will appear in the January Edition of Total Impreza so look out for it, Stewart sent the article today and it is great, big thanks to him and everyone at the mag :) Grant and Imy have a great picture with the 22B which I thought was very fitting.

Anyway hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year as this will be my last post for 2008.

Cheers

John

;)

SUB0015.jpg

22b060-1.jpg

SUB0015-1.jpg

SUB0007-1.jpg

SUB0010-1.jpg

SUB0019.jpg

SUB0021.jpg

SUB0034.jpg

SUB0040.jpg

SUBby-1.jpg

SUB0035.jpg

SUB0039.jpg

SUB0029.jpg

22BRun11.jpg

22b059.jpg

Hi John,

Cracking photo's fella, some good ones of my pride and joy too - the wife obviously!!!!

Got the WRC spoiler on now, tried to do it on my own and dropped the bloody thing, chipped the spoiler and smashed the bach screen ;) Got the screen fixed this morning and now looking for somewhere to get the spoiler back to it's shining glory - what a muppet I am!!! It does look the monkeys nuts though - even if I have to say so myself.

Hope things are well with your guys and cannae wait for the next run, as I said earlier if you ned a hand just get in touch.

Cheers

Gary

Hi John,

Cracking photo's fella, some good ones of my pride and joy too - the wife obviously!!!!

Got the WRC spoiler on now, tried to do it on my own and dropped the bloody thing, chipped the spoiler and smashed the bach screen ;) Got the screen fixed this morning and now looking for somewhere to get the spoiler back to it's shining glory - what a muppet I am!!! It does look the monkeys nuts though - even if I have to say so myself.

Hope things are well with your guys and cannae wait for the next run, as I said earlier if you ned a hand just get in touch.

Cheers

Gary

Hi Pal

Oh dear what a nightmare with the spoiler!!

Get a pic up when you can when you get it fitted, canny wait to see it.

Will be in touch soon.

j

Hi Folks

Some pictures that my friends Amanda and Steve took at the Borders Run in early November, I can confirm that an article and picture will appear in the January Edition of Total Impreza so look out for it, Stewart sent the article today and it is great, big thanks to him and everyone at the mag :) Grant and Imy have a great picture with the 22B which I thought was very fitting.

Anyway hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Year as this will be my last post for 2008.

Cheers

John

;)

John,

Magic pics mate, have you sent the article to "True Grip" as well? It would be good to see some articles from North of the border in the SIDC magazine.

John,

Magic pics mate, have you sent the article to "True Grip" as well? It would be good to see some articles from North of the border in the SIDC magazine.

I have sent the article to true grip, they said they would print it but I will just need to wait and see what hapens, I am taking no credit for the pictures it was Steve and Amanda that took them, I am one of those people who puts his thumb over the lense!!

Watch out for true grip and see if you make a guest appearance.

cheers for now

j

I have sent the article to true grip, they said they would print it but I will just need to wait and see what hapens, I am taking no credit for the pictures it was Steve and Amanda that took them, I am one of those people who puts his thumb over the lense!!

Watch out for true grip and see if you make a guest appearance.

cheers for now

j

Like the photos ( :) my car is filthy ;) ) Look forward to reading the article :)

Quality pics there!

Thanks to my Comp being a tempramental pain in the ring i cant upload the photos i took!!

Their on my bebo page if any of you guys wana see them hit bebo.com then search for Cal Cunningham and look for a pic of my Type R then the photo album entitled Border scoobies!

Cheers hope to see use all agian soon and thanks to John for the tip off in Halfords today! Btw John ive got the same problem as you mate! Ha Ha!!

Edited by cal_type r
Quality pics there!

Thanks to my Comp being a tempramental pain in the ring i cant upload the photos i took!!

Their on my bebo page if any of you guys wana see them hit bebo.com then search for Cal Cunningham and look for a pic of my Type R then the photo album entitled Border scoobies!

Cheers hope to see use all agian soon and thanks to John for the tip off in Halfords today! Btw John ive got the same problem as you mate! Ha Ha!!

Hi Cal

Will have a look at your pics tonight, I got the car going again today but it took ages to get it going again!!!

I will heck again tomorrow to make sure the battery is fully charged again, it was a great excuse for a blast up to Innerleithen mind lol

SUBby-1.jpg

Any chance of a larger version please fella, without the pure white number plate? :lol:

Stunning pic.

Hi Drb5

Had a chat with Steve that did the picture and that is as big as he can make it, he is a graphic designer to trade and he did it on some fancy software he has, would not know where to start editing the number plate, I could e mail you the original if you wish?

Cheers

John