When Scoobynutters Do Runs...

Sorry stolen from Snet..

IMG_6066.jpg

IMG_6067.jpg

IMG_6068.jpg

Score marks on the tarmac from the landing

IMG_6099.jpg

Ended up in the scenery due to bad landing and deployed airbag...

IMG_6116.jpg

Car still dravable but drivers airbag deployed and a wheel change required...

Wouldn't be surprised if the local authorities will be having a word given it's posted in the public domain... :o I admit, very cool but...... Not a fan of this sort of thing on open public roads...

Ooops.

Was gonna say that, as the photographer was obviously ready for it and it was a small single track road, that they'd maybe blocked it off to do the runs, etc so wouldn't be just as dangerous as you think... but then their lack of control on landing... just lucky an airbag and wheel is all they need to change. Lucky that the car didn't dig in when it went into the scenery.

Would have thought if you were doing that, that you'd build yourself up in stages and not just try a full on WOT attack first time out :o

he will be forking out for new dampers/springs after that and may need chassis welding too. lucky struts didnt go though the bonnet.

listen to the voice of experience :lol:

thats some impressive marks-anyone get the number of the car NOT to buy?

have to admit to a moment of panic when i saw your title Al.... :rotfl:

Edited by scooby222
Anyone remember this from the 2003 run?

I think this bridge caught a lot of people out and it was just as well the person in question reacted very quickly to the car leaving the graound!!!!! :):P:P

THat was just what I was thinking about when I first saw this.. At least he landed sensibly.. Needs to work on distance next time :rotfl:

Actually I think I found Higgy's bridge earlier this year and yep got caught out a little. Sloweed down when I saw the extra yump on it but still got a little airborne even at low speed!.. :lol:

BTW - Linky to the Snet thread: http://bbs.scoobynet.com/members-gallery-5...s-must-see.html