• Felipe Massa
    • Robert Kubica
    • Nick Heidfeld
    • Fernando Alonso
    • Sebastian Vettel
    • Timo Glock
    • Jarno Trulli

I would like to vote for a few.

Lewis for the start of the year and Alonso for the end, but im gona vote for Vettel .

Got to agree here. Even Kubica was impressive. Heikki disappointed, Kimi was as up and down as a roller coaster, and Massa was only ever supreme when it suited him (when it wasn't raining heavily).

Vettel showed what an excellent talent he was in an inferior machine.

Guest CRAIG D

id say lewis hamilton but vettel has had a cracking season but saying that i hope that redbull car pull there finger oot because they are no where near as quick as torro rosso lets hope he has made a good choice.

Id also say that massa has had a good season, if it wasnt for the reliable issues with the ferrari then massa would have it in the bag.

Round on nect year

:D:D:D:D

Guest CRAIG D

Without taken in away from alonso but id say it was 50-50 between him being a good driver and renault doing differant things. Still a fantastic driver tho

mclaren should sack kovalinen and take on vettel :D

Dunno about taking on Vettel, but if McLaren want to win the constructors in 09 they Kovi to raise his game considerably.

I know the No.1/No.2 driver status has historically suited McLaren, but they need two equally good drivers up there.

It wasn't that long ago that Vettel ran into the back of Webber in the rain, taking both of them out.

Dunno about taking on Vettel, but if McLaren want to win the constructors in 09 they Kovi to raise his game considerably.

I know the No.1/No.2 driver status has historically suited McLaren, but they need two equally good drivers up there.

It wasn't that long ago that Vettel ran into the back of Webber in the rain, taking both of them out.

rumour has it kovalinen will be getting replaced in 2010 anyway, some young scottish bloke comming up through the ranks in mclaren like lewis did, only hear say though

Guest CRAIG D
Vettel for me ..some1 big will be in for this guy.think he could push Hamilton all the way if he can get himself a good team..

F1 is looking good for the future with all these young/no fear/fast/ drivers.....bring on next year,back to slicks and all :lol:

these young/no fear/fast/ drivers.....bring on next year,back to slicks and all :lol:

I didn know i was going into F1 :D:P

Edited by CRAIG D
rumour has it kovalinen will be getting replaced in 2010 anyway, some young scottish bloke comming up through the ranks in mclaren like lewis did, only hear say though

That'll be Paul DiResta more than likely. Last year he was embarassing most of the DTM field in a 3 year old C-Class. He comes from West Lothian (Bathgate if IIRC), and I think is related to Dario Fanchitti. He won the Autosport young driver of the year. Very Talented.

That'll be Paul DiResta more than likely. Last year he was embarassing most of the DTM field in a 3 year old C-Class. He comes from West Lothian (Bathgate if IIRC), and I think is related to Dario Fanchitti. He won the Autosport young driver of the year. Very Talented.

Correcto. He is Dario's Cousin. Very good friend of my brother :D

Correcto. He is Dario's Cousin. Very good friend of my brother :D

They are all previous members at the West of Scotland Kart Club, probably one of the finest homes of talent to grace the circuits. Coultard, McNish, Franchitti, DiResta, Shedden and many others have started their careers at WSKC