Achtung ! Wait Till You Read This !

As i strolled slowly through the fields in the holiday town of Jebrovia, I sensed a strange feeling i was being followed. I carried on heading towards the local post office where i was going to buy 3 second class stamps which would enable me to send my grannies xmas card in plenty of time.

After about possible 600 metres, I could here heavy footsteps behind me as i realised i was being stalked.

I turned around and saw this rather large and slender man in front of me. He was holding what appeared to be a sack and a syth.

What immediately struck me as being strange, was the fact that on his twisted and mutilated feet he wore a pair of hand crafted wooden clogs !!!

He looked down at the basket my left hand was aimlessly clutching onto and murmered "my....they are fantastic looking eggs you have".

As i turned to walk away, he grabbed me by the neck, twisted my basket and my eggs smashed on the floor.

Against my will, he took me to a log cabin in the woods and did terrible things to me

Yes, he stole my stamps, eggs and xmas card for my granny.

Oh dear

As i turned to walk away, he grabbed me by the neck, twisted my basket and my eggs smashed on the floor.

Against my will, he took me to a log cabin in the woods and did terrible things to me

Yes, he stole my stamps, eggs and xmas card for my granny.

Oh dear

Gutted for you mate!!!

Nevermind at least your car's OK that's the main thing. ;)

That photo of the catsuit and winston eating his lunch is priceless !!!! whats frightening though is the fact that you have it kept on your hard drive to keep your shaft occupied !! shame on you

Peter, im going to middleton tomorrow if you wanna go? AM

So you are still waving your rod around in public then mannie-with-many?

I have one so big I need both hands to swing it. Really!

So you are still waving your rod around in public then mannie-with-many?

I have one so big I need both hands to swing it. Really!

Ian, i know you do !! Ive seen your posts on the appropriate forum !! Im planning on swinging my manly rod around tomorrow for a while amongst other men.

If i catch a fash its a bonus but failing that, if i catch a man its a bonus :waving-santa: