Man Flu

Well all i can say is ive been quite lucky and not had the flu since i was a teenager.I have been diabetic since 1987 and never had a flu jab either despite being offered it by my g.p (wat a hero eh?).I've always said give it to some old person who needs it more than me.Of course now i've posted this up i'll end up in hospital with the flu. :waving-santa: So you bunch of woosies get up off your backsides and be a man!

Billy

Well all i can say is ive been quite lucky and not had the flu since i was a teenager.I have been diabetic since 1987 and never had a flu jab either despite being offered it by my g.p (wat a hero eh?).I've always said give it to some old person who needs it more than me.Of course now i've posted this up i'll end up in hospital with the flu. :waving-santa: So you bunch of woosies get up off your backsides and be a man!

Billy

here here, whats man-flu?

I was entitled to get the flu jab a few years ago as I had an immune system error, don't think that I'm still on the list now like, but you know what... 2 days, and I had the bloody flu!!! because my immune system couldn't cope with it!!! :)

Ah well, Gennerally, I just take Lemsip, as I hate beachams, and benylin or Covonia if I have a cough...

oh, and Olbas oil... but then I have that anyway, I love the smell! :angry:

here here, whats man-flu?

Man flu is a term that women give to men who have the cold. I have the cold which is the usual sore throat, headache, stuffy nose etc. Where flu is when you are bed ridden and feel awful. Us men apparently moan and say we have the flu when its actually just the cold. Feeling much better now though. :)