Get It Up Ye, Im Off!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good luck mate.

hopefully you will still make it down to the OSIDC so me and the other half can quiz you on how cars work. we still can't get over the very enthusiastic explanation of anti lag that night at Peter's. You made something quite complicated seem simple.

Gentlemen of the jury, I would like to put to you what I believe to be the truth.

As anyone from Aberdeen will tell you, due to extreme cutbacks by Aberdeen City Council, the popular "Doonies Rare Breeds Farm" just outside the city was facing closure. This farm has been taken over by a private group of individuals who believe they can make it succeed as a business. Amongst other animals, this farm has a sizeable collection of GOATS

I put it to you that Wilky's "dream job" in "Aberdeen" is nothing to do with the oil industry, but instead is that of a professional goat-toucher.

The prosecution rests its case.

;)

Gentlemen of the jury, I would like to put to you what I believe to be the truth.

As anyone from Aberdeen will tell you, due to extreme cutbacks by Aberdeen City Council, the popular "Doonies Rare Breeds Farm" just outside the city was facing closure. This farm has been taken over by a private group of individuals who believe they can make it succeed as a business. Amongst other animals, this farm has a sizeable collection of GOATS

I put it to you that Wilky's "dream job" in "Aberdeen" is nothing to do with the oil industry, but instead is that of a professional goat-toucher.

The prosecution rests its case.

;)

Sounds about right

Wilky the goat keeper fae Aberdeen drilling away looking for oil

You sure as hell aint gonna find any oil up a goats a*** but he sure will have fun looking

Sounds about right

Wilky the goat keeper fae Aberdeen drilling away looking for oil

You sure as hell aint gonna find any oil up a goats a*** but he sure will have fun looking

Yes yes, very drole, however names such as "Tool Pusher" "Driller" and " Man riding Winch" will keep me amused for years to come.

Oh Oh Callum. John's gonna get you on his database!

Lol, Ill be shore based for the first 6 months until I get to grips with things then off round the planet.

As you know Ian, I touch goats so there is inbound messages.

Callum W

• 2 weeks later...

All the best with your new job and life venture !!!

I hope it works well for you and you have a great time.

Riding the man rider is always fun as is touching pipe, pulling out the hole and pumping mud

sometimes the driller will ask u to give him a hand with the new roughnecks !!!!

that doesnt necessarily mean you should touch them

All the best from MAN-WITH-MEN

All the best with your new job and life venture !!!

I hope it works well for you and you have a great time.

Riding the man rider is always fun as is touching pipe, pulling out the hole and pumping mud

sometimes the driller will ask u to give him a hand with the new roughnecks !!!!

that doesnt necessarily mean you should touch them

All the best from MAN-WITH-MEN

lol whos the wind up merchant then :barf::icon_salut:

sometime you will climb the "stick" as well on the drillers request of course :lol:

your boss will be a pusher, you will use dope by the bucket load, and you will sometimes trip for days on end!! :rotfl:

Let's see how long it takes you to

Find the Key to the V door

Find Martin Decker

:icon_salut:

exactly. the ever elusive key to the V door. I searched and searched for a longtime until eventually someone took me below and bummed the life out of me as a goat played the fiddle in teh corner in a whicker basket

exactly. the ever elusive key to the V door. I searched and searched for a longtime until eventually someone took me below and bummed the life out of me as a goat played the fiddle in teh corner in a whicker basket

Lol, G1 always enjoyed winching pipe.

Good to see your keeping in touch with yourself.

Trout.

Lol, G1 always enjoyed winching pipe.

Good to see your keeping in touch with yourself.

Trout.

Perhaps if you were at a loose end you could ask one of the scaffolders to erect your pipe after your shift? The other alternative coupld be that you went to the pump room for a while to check the valve pressure

Perhaps if you were at a loose end you could ask one of the scaffolders to erect your pipe after your shift? The other alternative coupld be that you went to the pump room for a while to check the valve pressure

you already have the name to say you have considered or tried some of the above, i dare say you have spent many a happy hour watching over the shakers for fish incase there has been a hole in the riser :icon_salut:

we love a wise a$$ in here :rotfl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Youve spent plenty of time in the shakers shouting down the telephone to the driller the weight and viscocity of the log you did in your mummies panties before wearing it as a tash for the rest of the trip. you beast lol

maybe aye, maybe naw! but at the end of it i didnt come out of it with a fetish for men wearing nothing except a pink ribbon on there weiners :icon_salut: