Some Pics From Knockhill Today....

I just arrived as you were leaving ( passed you just outside the entrance ) I never got to see Chris car in action but i did see it parked up in the paddock. Lots of variety on track as always. Saw a few scoobies on track and a couple of very fast white evos. The newer one of the two was doing some four wheel drifts round the hair pin. I even got an sidc leaflet left on my windscreen :)

Good Pics mate well done, as for today started off with a very bad overcast, however by mid morning it was a belter, today was a good day enjoyed the track epeirence 2, 2nd time today,have some Video footage will try and post up, some fast cars .... the car prformed well , a few hairy moments tho at Scots corner lol thought id lost it ..there were some lovely cars and fast one's 2 the Orange Lambo sounded amazing.. a few scalpts today he he a couple of EVOs wont go mentioning names tho very busy indeed the most ive seen it there were 2 M3 BMW's sounded amazing..

there were also a few cars ended in the Gravel and the wall everyone was ok so all was well.

Thanks To Mikey B for the video footage cheers mate .. and to his mate took some cracking pics of the scoobys today im sure he will post them soon..

Regards

Had a ball today not enogh Scoobys there tho come on lads...Girls

Chris..

:)

Good Pics mate well done, as for today started off with a very bad overcast, however by mid morning it was a belter, today was a good day enjoyed the track epeirence 2, 2nd time today,have some Video footage will try and post up, some fast cars .... the car prformed well , a few hairy moments tho at Scots corner lol thought id lost it ..there were some lovely cars and fast one's 2 the Orange Lambo sounded amazing.. a few scalpts today he he a couple of EVOs wont go mentioning names tho very busy indeed the most ive seen it there were 2 M3 BMW's sounded amazing..

there were also a few cars ended in the Gravel and the wall everyone was ok so all was well.

Thanks To Mikey B for the video footage cheers mate .. and to his mate took some cracking pics of the scoobys today im sure he will post them soon..

Regards

Had a ball today not enogh Scoobys there tho come on lads...Girls

Chris..

:D

i was intending on doing it but the cars still not 100% so didnt tempt fate hopefully be back up and running soon though :)

right had enough of reading about knockhill track days, time i let rip lol. when's the next one? is there like a respectable drivers only day as i would not want to horse it around and be bullied off chavs in their cavies etc lol. also i am not a full paid up member of SIDC would this impeed me getting to a track day or do i just pay a nominal fee?

right had enough of reading about knockhill track days, time i let rip lol. when's the next one? is there like a respectable drivers only day as i would not want to horse it around and be bullied off chavs in their cavies etc lol. also i am not a full paid up member of SIDC would this impeed me getting to a track day or do i just pay a nominal fee?

havent done a speed dunday event this year but the track looks kind of busy from the photos the SIDC days would be better off for you me thinks, theres one comming up soon but its on the same day as the mcrae gathering, as for being a non paying member... get yer dosh oot!!!

only joking, SIDC members get some discount and fist dibs at the trackdays before they go on sale to the public

aye am on holiday for the mc rae gathering, yeah am a bit of a knock off nigel in the membership dept.

is it possible to do a track day without needing new tyres and brakes after it or are you gonna tell me to stop being a pussy lol

aye am on holiday for the mc rae gathering, yeah am a bit of a knock off nigel in the membership dept.

is it possible to do a track day without needing new tyres and brakes after it or are you gonna tell me to stop being a pussy lol

stop being a pussy!! funky_gayfight.gifgay.gif:)

only joking, it depends how you drive TBH, but your brakes and wheels will take a pounding, just how much is down to you though :D

Edited by Ac!D

Maby if you turned up you would of seen it wasn't full of chavs in Cavaliers mate, a lambo and 700bhp EVOs M3, Sykline ect read before you gob off..

Before that maby get a membership first.

Rergards

Chris.

Edited by braveheart

I'll be back on track once I'm mapped won't make the next one thought as at the McRae Gathering.

Buffalo it is well worth doing the KH driving experience if its your first time. I did it an learn an awful lot, lines, gears and how my car handed when you really push it.

If your worried about tyres you can hire some and as for brakes remember to let them cool properly between stints on track.

Other ways to get quieter track time is Track Scotland have events and Hot Marques if your car is over £10k.

Here is a link to a few pics my mate took. As you can see one Subaru in particular takes centre stage

http://flickr.com/photos/colinallanphotogr...57606420896061/

Some Evo eater stickers for the back of that beast me thinks.

One other Subaru to stand out was a seriously quick Silver Wagon. Pissed myself laughing when the two Evos coming out the hair pin behind him automatically pulled out to overtake only to be blown away down the straight.

I have been waiting a couple of months for my members pack to come and i still dont have it ;)

aye know what you mean lol i ordered two coling mcrae stickers three weeks ago (not the mcrae gathering ones i might add) just the small ones with his signature and a wee scottish flag, how long does it take to post two wee stickers, now im away offshore on thursday and they might end up getting sent back if there not here before then

Cheers Chris. Gutted i didnt get to see your beast on the track.

It was my fault really, had a bit of a fun with a Poshe and a TVR Sebra, most of the way from the forth Road bridge, and i was on a full tank also. The time i got to Knockhill i only had over half a tank im sure some i have a fuel leak somewhere :) Only went around the 2 sessions and that was me dry tried to get some V-power but no one would part, and i dont blame them as it was a cracking sunny dry day...and was not sure where the nearest shell garage was, however will be squared away for the next time..

Regards

Chris.