Shiney Scooby

no offense m8 but, god how much of these threads do we need :o

I'm not into detailing either, but each to their own. Some people like to mod cars, some like to track them, some like the strip, others like polishing them, some like taking pictures of their own and everyone elses and some even like all those things. SIDC is a community where we swap ideas and stories and the like. If you see a detailing thread or any other that you don't fancy, jist dinna read it, that's what I do. :lol::D;)

I'm not into detailing either, but each to their own. Some people like to mod cars, some like to track them, some like the strip, others like polishing them, some like taking pictures of their own and everyone elses and some even like all those things. SIDC is a community where we swap ideas and stories and the like. If you see a detailing thread or any other that you don't fancy, jist dinna read it, that's what I do. :lol::D:o

Well said that man ! If a thread doesnt interest you dont post. Take what information you like from each post and if there is nothing of interest dont polute it with ****.

Nice clean looking car ;)

I'm not into detailing either, but each to their own. Some people like to mod cars, some like to track them, some like the strip, others like polishing them, some like taking pictures of their own and everyone elses and some even like all those things. SIDC is a community where we swap ideas and stories and the like. If you see a detailing thread or any other that you don't fancy, jist dinna read it, that's what I do. :lol::o;)

well said john dont read if it doesnt intrest you

i do like the toys out the pram once in a while though

btw nice work frank im not a fan of silver cars in general but that looks stunning keep up the good work

Edited by G.T.
Hi there,

Cracking scooby..do you have any advice for removing faint scratches from a Graphite Black scoob? How did you get you pics on?

Gaz

If working by hand then I'd recommend Autoglym Super Resin Polish, it won't remove the scratches but will fill them and make them a lot less noticable, will also give a good shine

If by machine and the scratches are very light, a finishing pad and something like Meguires #80 would do the trick

I have a photobucket account for putting up pics

If working by hand then I'd recommend Autoglym Super Resin Polish, it won't remove the scratches but will fill them and make them a lot less noticable, will also give a good shine

If by machine and the scratches are very light, a finishing pad and something like Meguires #80 would do the trick

I have a photobucket account for putting up pics

Thanks mate.. appreciate the advice.