Hi everybody! I am relativley new to the world of Subaru as this is my first one and so far loved every moment of it.As you can guess from my user name I own a spec D sti,A heard about the website thru wullie at meercat in kilbirnie and said that a should try out a chinese restruant in paisley and talk to Peter about my car as I was going to start to modify it so a did and heard about his Mad car.So here I am. (Ps a have mooded the car slightly) :icon_salut: and look forward to getting to one of the meets work permitting.

Hi everybody! I am relativley new to the world of Subaru as this is my first one and so far loved every moment of it.As you can guess from my user name I own a spec D sti,A heard about the website thru wullie at meercat in kilbirnie and said that a should try out a chinese restruant in paisley and talk to Peter about my car as I was going to start to modify it so a did and heard about his Mad car.So here I am. (Ps a have mooded the car slightly) :) and look forward to getting to one of the meets work permitting.

welcome to the good side mate

get a pic up of your tidy car :icon_salut:

Welcome mate. Get some pics up, we all like pics. :icon_salut:

We are a friendly bunch round these parts. There is a Glasgow/Strathclyde meet on the first Thursday of each month with evening runs out through the summer, with a BBQ run in June to get yourself along to that and meet a few of us.

Peter has the Chinese in Paisley although I don't even pretend that I understand all his mods. :) I am sure he will be along soon though.

Was on the same boat :) RB320 wheels,prodrive springs,whiteline front and rear anti-roll bars,droplinks and anti-lift kit also a Meercat snakehead and 3" system,K&N panel filter,bigger fuel pump and a Re-map from Andy F.

Sounds nice. Although "new to Subaru", doesn't sound like it from the nice choice of mods :icon_salut: .

Get the pics up then, give us a look !

Oh, and welcome.

Sounds nice. Although "new to Subaru", doesn't sound like it from the nice choice of mods :icon_salut: .

Get the pics up then, give us a look !

Oh, and welcome.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking, new my a55! Sounds likea sweet car, as said, pics please! And you do try to come along to our meets in Glasgow, the summer runouts are a hoot.

And WELCOME!