Fao Jamis Or Wrx Haz

Please get in touch asap re: wheels I lent you last year while you got yours off and sent away to be refurbished... I'm just a bit concerned after seeing my wheels being advertised for sale on Pistonheads here by you.

I sent a text explaining that a friend needs them asap but not sure if the number in advert is correct or if my crappy Nokia N95 actually got the text message through to you.. I know you surf t'internet a bit so thought easiest thing would be to fling up a wee thread to find out what the crack is. :rotfl:

If anyone else reads this and is in contact with Jim or Haz, can you point them in the direction of the thread because I'm gonna need these wheels back pretty sharpish. Ta.

Cheers,

Grant

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the PMs and help from people, its appreciated. :lol:

JC, thanks for the offer mate, these are the wheels I had in the boot of the Spec-G at one of the meets that I tried to haul out before you took them out for me, dunno if you remember?! Anyway, I've had to lend my mate a set of 18's that I had lying about for his car to sit on while his own wheels get refurbis.......... hang on, de ja vu anyone?! Haha, hope I dont see my 18's up for sale anytime soon!! :):huh:

Gordy, I'm a pretty laid back guy, but I dont like dishonest people and I dont like being ignored... both things really p*** me off. If I keep being ignored then I'll probably end up knocking on their door and politely asking for the wheels or the £125 back as they weren't theirs to sell.

Cheers,

Grant

Not heard anything back... so phoned the Police for a bit of advice and they are going to come over to take some further details from me and then try and get the Police in the Forfar area to get in touch with Jim about this. What they said is "theft is theft at the end of the day sir".

I'm disgusted by the attitude and lack of contact from these two members after all the texts and PM's that have been sent by me and other members trying to resolve this ourselves. Its not the value that I'm concerned about, its the principal........ plus, I dont want to be accused of being underhand, so I'm letting people know everything that happens so that you can all make your own minds up based on the facts.

Cheers,

Grant

Yep, I've tried the number Andy... no joy unfortunately. Like I said, I was reluctant to take it this far, but the more time I take waiting for a reply then the more chance that the wheels will have gone as the Pistonheads advert is still live and the wheels are still very much up for sale obviously.

Cheers,

Grant

Grant see the Piston heads advert the subaru items have the same phone number and rsturbo part has a different phone did you notice that by chance

Down Glasgow way yous have "DI Lee" but up here we have "DI Dipsy" :lol: !! Good detective work young Dipsy :huh:

Ok, update for you all here.. I had a phone conversation with Haz eventually on Friday and was given the following information:

The wheels were sold, and apparently it was my fault for not asking for them back, which meant that Jamis (Jim) went away and advertised them and then sold them instead of sending me a text/pm/FAO post to say that they were surplus to requirements and that I could collect them...... I was then told that money was extremely tight, their relationship was over etc which I accepted and because of this I said I'd wait until the end of May for payment of the full £125 and that I wouldnt be accepting any excuses or stories and that if it wasnt paid then I'd be forced to take things further.

So... Due to tax delay with Scoob, I couldnt attend the Highland Run today.. which I am gutted about as I have been looking forward to it for aaaaaages!! However, I decided to borrow a car and head up to Crail for a look instead, cause didnt really fancy sitting in the house doing nothing. So, I arrived, paid my £15 entry fee (which I was pretty P/O'd about, total rip-off), went up and parked the car. Met up with a couple of my friends that were there and had a watch of some 1/4 mile stuff, then went on a wander around the grass........ and guess who I saw sitting in the WRX on the stand for the website that they own. Yep, Jamis and Wrx Haz, in the same car.. having a great time by the looks of things. So for a couple with severe money problems, they managed to spend the 30-40quid on petrol to get there and the £30 entrance fee........ Its obvious that despite sounding really genuine, Haz had just spun me a load more lies on the phone on Friday evening.

I am absolutely disgusted at these two members of the Owners Club, I've been around Subaru, RS, GT4 and Honda Owners Clubs since I started driving and have always believed that people who use these sites are real enthusiasts. I've lent stuff out before to help out fellow members in need, never had a problem, but unfortunately I'll think very long and hard about doing it again now after this hassle.

Cheers,

Grant

Grant you should of tapped on window at Crail and had a word .

Totally disgusted at the way these people have acted :rotfl: Having lent parts to several people on here without any problems i find it hard to believe that somebody would have the cheek to do this. Anyway rant over !

Grant i would think that 99% of the folks on here are honest genuine sccoby lovers but the other 1 % are c@nts. Hopefully you get your cash.

A few people have told me not to wait, but I've made the arrangement and will stick to my word on that.. and they know that the end of May is the last chance they've got before things are taken out of my control and they get a knock at the door from the Police.

I've also linked this to the Mitsubishi Lancer Register as Jamis has just bought a Yellow Evo 5 and joined up there as 'an enthusiast' too.. like I said before, I hope that others will remember this thread when dealing with these people and tread very VERY carefully themselves.

Cheers,

Grant

cheekyforfarpeople.jpg

....just noticed that the advert has been removed by Pistonheads after an e-mail I sent them.. so I'll stick the screenshot up that I took when I first saw my wheels being sold by these two so that any new viewers will understand what I'm on about.

Cheers,

Grant

Edited by RS Grant