Welsho's New Decals

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

John,

forget the graphics for the moment!

DVLA Auction 16-18 April – WEL5H – a must for you!!!

Derek

Haha! I would LOVE that but it would cost a fortune! When I was looking for a plate before I found W6LSH and it was 5 grand! That's a PPG gear box, a new turbo, and remap. With change left over for a few track days! I would love it though :D

Is there a link for it?

Oh where were you two weeks ago!!!

My talents must have been in demand elsewhere.

Pick a theme - racer, jdm, manga, futuristic, kitch, subtle, bling, daft, attention seeker etc. Then ask for ideas.

I like the circuit board personally. It's not too in your face, can be any colour, blue or black (subtle) to pink or yellow (not subtle) plus it would tie in well with your job. Logos them pep it up a bit.

Haha! I would LOVE that but it would cost a fortune! When I was looking for a plate before I found W6LSH and it was 5 grand! That's a PPG gear box, a new turbo, and remap. With change left over for a few track days! I would love it though :D

Is there a link for it?

Gets a mention in this weeks Auto Express P13.

Quoting – expected to sell for over £3,000!!

Cheap at half the price!!!

One problem though – the auction is in Wales – may be a popular plate?!

Derek

Edited by uRaBu5
What about encorporating the jap rising sun graphic into the picture by replacing the orangey sun.. this is a very basic MS Paint effort at what I'm getting at. :D

welshographicsredonly.jpg

Cheers,

Grant

i thought that too the rising sun for the japanese link

not really John...

Blue is the colour of the sky, and the colour of your cars is fairly suited to an evening sky... it works....

Although now that Grant mentioned it, the rising sun idea if pretty fekkin awesome! :D

Dont nessicarily have to be in the guise that were looking at it just now... but a rising sun theme would be on for a winner...

Yeah John, but I think that if you go with Winston the rising sun, then its should be straightforward enough and simple enough to just have it on vynal... :D

Japan's sun rising over Glasgow... I'm not sure about that. Also the blue car and the red sun just wont go.