Hot Marque And Smrc Pics From Today 29/3/08

Full gallery up on site now from the whole days racing-

http://www.power-images.co.uk/gallerys/200...acing/30-03-08/

Would put previews up on here but headed offshore first thing this morning and all my pics are onshore!!

Get yourselves along to KH tomorrow for the SMRC racing, will be worth going just to see this......if its ready! http://passionford.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213573

Galleries on site now- www.power-images.co.uk

COL_3317copy.jpg

COL_3325copy.jpg

Little and large!

COL_3477copy.jpg

COL_3326copy.jpg

COL_3371copy.jpg

COL_3375copy.jpg

COL_3386copy.jpg

The strongest man in Fife!

COL_3389copy.jpg

Race cars were also out getting a shakedown for tomorrows event-

COL_3665copy.jpg

COL_3609copy.jpg

COL_3526copy.jpg

COL_3505copy.jpg

Colin.

Edited by Col 666
Most of them were just there for the Hot Marques this morning, only the accord and the Minis are racing tomorrow.

Your Bugeye was going well today Andy, liked your wee sideways moment at Scotmans!

Full calendar tomorrow starting at 11am

XR2'S, Mini Coopers, Legends, Sports & Saloons, Formula Fords, Classics......

Edited by Col 666
Your Bugeye was going well today Andy, liked your wee sideways moment at Scotmans!

Full calendar tomorrow starting at 11am

XR2'S, Mini Coopers, Legends, Sports & Saloons, Formula Fords, Classics......

Had a few wee moments getting to grips with it in the rain, kept it on the black stuff though once I realised the new kerbs are made of teflon when wet !!

Edited by Andy.F
Good pic's .What was the dodge ram like going round knockhill.The xr2 driver comes from Carnoustie read the article on the 17 year old girl in Thursday's courier

The pick-up was like a mobile roadblock! The girl in the XR2 was the same after her little 'off', hopefully she will get her confidence up ready for tomorrow, she will need it when the leaders start lapping her!

It was a slippery day good for the slideways!

My SBO4Ruu scoob was suffering from fuel surge towards the end. ANyone got any ideas how to cure this?.

The nutter with the SR10 ended up in the kitty litter just infront of me. Not the best handling motor for the track :D

Great pics Col, care to share some of your settings with another Nikon man?

Wish I could have made it today, with the weather it would have been *ahem* fun, but had other prior commitments

after a damp start it turned out to be a sunny afternoon,still a cold wind as per norm!