Attn All Newbies

another noob sayin hullo, got a classic ra last year, had loads of fun till a stuck it in a hedge at new years in the snow......lol,

managed to gather all the bits a need to sort it though so happy days again soon........ah hope!!!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Another newbie here and not a current scooby owner but well versed on the SEAT Cupra forums.

A change in my work circumstances means I will no longer need to drive to work.

Whilst I absolutely love my Toledo V5 to bits, I am tempted to sell it and get a toy for the weekends :P

I owned a classic UK Turbo 10 years ago after buying it brand spanking from Nobles.

Unfortunately again a change in work circumstances meant I had to sell it 9 months later due to running costs

working through in Erskine - ouch!

Would be looking for probably a bug-eye WRX or STI. Actually the one above would do nicely :D

Would have to be something really nice though to make me part with my own

and there seems to be a lot of high mileage or abused examples out there.

Edited by kewe
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys been away from here for last two year as i was trying out bmw m5 good fun but had to treat my self so bought a scobbie wagon 1998 always wanted one standard for now lol had twp before had a 2005 wrx sl that got 5k spent on it at awd got it to 320 bhp happy days then bought a bran new 2006 sti with all the extras was a great car and wish i did not change to m5 but back now so keep me up to date with whats going on cheerd guys also have ra engine and bits and bobs about me cheers

scoobchef

• 4 months later...

Nice to see a good selection of Subys from all over the Country Welcome to all of you ... hope to bump into some of you or all even, there is many events this year 2011 that in the SIDC takes part in and make sure you also check your local areas for meets, there's a list of the RO's Reginal Organiser that shall point you in the right direction. please do not hesitate to ask or query any questions how trivia about subys..as my mum told me if you dont ask you dont get and could save you a few bob or two advice cost nothing and there is so much knowlege in this forum and are a friendy bunch so ive been told anyway ha ha

enjoy and happy driving guys and girls.

Big Chris Fae Livi. I salute you all :icon_salut:

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Just joined today...... looking to find my way around SIDC... thought I'd say hello!

Purchased my first Subaru last month, it's a 2005 Impreza WRX with PPP....

Great fun car that fits the performance / daily driver role perfectly in my opinion.

Had a look around a few of the owners cars on this site and they are fantastic....

Cheers for now

post-25179-0-56506100-1365588772.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Guys,

Just had a look through he newbies tips pages.

Great banter.

I now want to go a drive though, so think from EK to Fife will suffice to pick up a rear bumper support. :banana:

welcome to the club. Get some photos up of your car if you haven't done that already. Keep an eye out on the events section for regional meets near you.

Chris

Hey Guys,

Just had a look through he newbies tips pages.

Great banter.

I now want to go a drive though, so think from EK to Fife will suffice to pick up a rear bumper support. :banana:

As he said pics is a must lol. You can use photobucket to add them just copy the image code and paste it here

• 3 months later...

Forgot to introduce myself as i was straight into the threads regarding Higgy. Was on the forums a while back but have had a busy life so just getting back into my car which has been recently reshelled and refurbished over the weekends for ten months (Mrs hates me!). Looking forward to some good meets.

Dave.