Has Anyone Used Falkland Performance For Bumpsteer Mod & 4-wheel Alignment Recently?

As above really, Falkland were the only people doing the bumpsteer mod in Scotland 4 or 5 years ago. I'm heading down to Edinburgh at the end of March so would like to stop in past and have this mod carried out along with 4-wheel alignment.

I've searched but can't find posts from anyone who has used them recently?

Edited by Carl Davey
As above really, Falkland were the only people doing the bumpsteer mod in Scotland 4 or 5 years ago. I'm heading down to Edinburgh at the end of March so would like to stop in past and have this mod carried out along with 4-wheel alignment.

I've searched but can't find posts from anyone who has used them recently?

Two words

Steer clear.

Higgy

I have a friend who races his lotus elises in the lotus on track series and he took his car there to have some work done and to say he was unimpressed is an understatement. Try dunc at hypertech http://www.hypertechscotland.co.uk/ or try john or george at extreme http://www.extreme-motorsport.co.uk/

There is a man much closer to you that could do this 'properly' I would need to check if he was willing to though as I believe he has recently retuned to full time work and would only entertain this as a homer.

---john---

MH Engineering John? I think you've caught my drift with regards to having things done properly...

I used Progrip in Bonnybridge over 4 years ago and was less than impressed although everyone seems to rave about them these days... Are Hypertech really that good? Falkirk is a fair bit of detour from Aberdeen-Edinburgh.

Higgy, care to expand? Was your/the-experience-you've-heard-of specifically related to having the bumpsteer removed from your car?

MH Engineering John? I think you've caught my drift with regards to having things done properly...

I used Progrip in Bonnybridge over 4 years ago and was less than impressed although everyone seems to rave about them these days... Are Hypertech really that good? Falkirk is a fair bit of detour from Aberdeen-Edinburgh.

I was refering to Mark, Yes.

Pro-Grip do my car, I'll leave you to decide wherether it goes round a bend, though saying that you wouldn't want to use my geometry settings, or anything close, on a road car ;)

Edited by JohnSt
He only likes to work on 'Fast Cars'

so i take it he hasnt been anywhere near yours then :D:D

but I guess you have a 'Fast ECU' so he might :P

thank you for permanantly loaning it to me for a small sum of money! :o:)

going to need my Geometry set up soon and was hoping this guy was available, if he comes recommended by you then thats good enough for me! :D

Edited by Ac!D
so i take it he hasnt been anywhere near yours then :D:P

thank you for permanantly loaning it to me for a small sum of money! :o:)

going to need my Geometry set up soon and was hoping this guy was available, if he comes recommended by you then thats good enough for me! :D

Touche !!! I've been assured that my New one has been procured and currently residing in a certain Sonic Blue 'FatBoy'

I'll give Mark a call and ask if he is still doing this.

:D