Hi All !

welcome to SIDC - I've had wagons for almost 7 years now and had been tempted by the GB270 - just didn't want the wheels and tints, so stayed with my current beast.

hope you really enjoy yours - hunt back through the threads for gb270 - some other owners have been keeping a bit of a feedback / review thread running - another contributor would be brilliant.

Cheers, David & Chrissy

P.S. - whereabouts in the country should we look out for you to wave?

welcome to SIDC - I've had wagons for almost 7 years now and had been tempted by the GB270 - just didn't want the wheels and tints, so stayed with my current beast.

hope you really enjoy yours - hunt back through the threads for gb270 - some other owners have been keeping a bit of a feedback / review thread running - another contributor would be brilliant.

Cheers, David & Chrissy

He's a Bucks guy :)

Cheers, David & Chrissy

Thanks for the welcome - I had the same issues with the wheels and tints - lol! I figured I could change both when the budget becomes available - got my eyes on some Prodrive GC05 or GC07's. The benefits of the black wheels are less cleaning though!! Also got the feelers out for removing the tints :D

I will try to track down the other threads - any clues are welcome however - i found the search facility a bit.... erm... well..... fussy :) I used it a fair amount before buying the car, and found that if I tried to use more than one word at a time, it brought back results for both words individually rather than together in the same page. Maybe I just need lessons..... :)

As Wimpy said - I am a Bucks man :)

Cheers,

Graeme

Edited by gison
Hi gison welcome to the club. I got the GB270 but in saloon had a classic before this cant get enough of them. :)

Thanks Rodregos :)

I hear you loud and clear - I had a classic for a few weeks back in 2000, and haven't managed to forget the experience, hence the GB270 :)

I will try to track down the other threads - any clues are welcome however - i found the search facility a bit.... erm... well..... fussy :) I used it a fair amount before buying the car, and found that if I tried to use more than one word at a time, it brought back results for both words individually rather than together in the same page. Maybe I just need lessons..... :)

Cheers,

Graeme

got it - http://forums.sidc.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=109775