Got The Burble At Last.

It's only taken me nearly 2 yrs but went to Meercat today got a 3" cat back system on ma Hawkeye. Chuffed? Oh aye! Sounds the way it always should have at last. First step in the grand plan. Saving the pennies now for springs then a trip to Mr F. ;)

It's only taken me nearly 2 yrs but went to Meercat today got a 3" cat back system on ma Hawkeye. Chuffed? Oh aye! Sounds the way it always should have at last. First step in the grand plan. Saving the pennies now for springs then a trip to Mr F. :rotfl:

Nice work Kevan :o .........now get they samco hoses fitted :D

Gus

PS the Leggy goes to Meercat on Friday for some treatment ;)

Nice work Kevan :o .........now get they samco hoses fitted :rotfl:

Gus

PS the Leggy goes to Meercat on Friday for some treatment ;)

Cheers Gus, yes indeed they not in yet but they are next on the agenda. Was asking about my Leggy too today......very tempting ^_^ Lokin forward to your pics too!!

great news.

i am opting for a meercat cat back system as well to release the burble. would be interested in hearing how your car sounds now. Get a video posted up and let us hear it.

Cheers, not sure how to do that but will give it a lash tomorrow ;)

It's only taken me nearly 2 yrs but went to Meercat today got a 3" cat back system on ma Hawkeye. Chuffed? Oh aye! Sounds the way it always should have at last. First step in the grand plan. Saving the pennies now for springs then a trip to Mr F. ;)

So is yours a full 3" system from the downpipe back, or does it narrow down to the 2.5" to mate with the downpipe?

Any chance of letting us know (or just me by pm if you want?) 'cos it's sounding very much like what I need to get done myself... getting a bit fed up with the silence :o

Lookin forward to your pics too!!

Once I get some daylight :rotfl: I'll get some pics up. Wheels are on :P , P. Plate on :D , detango done :D , springs done :D , Blue Dragon treatment done ;) . Exhaust Friday :D , rear spoiler ordered the morn :P and tints in a week or two :o

Edited by Gus the Bus
Once I get some daylight :rotfl: I'll get some pics up. Wheels are on :P , P. Plate on :D , detango done :D , springs done :D , Blue Dragon treatment done ;) . Exhaust Friday :D , rear spoiler ordered the morn :P and tints in a week or two :o

Then a couple of weeks after that it gets sold and you start with which model scoob next? The Justy?

:D

that must be a record - 2 years of ownership before modding :)

gus pants - get the new STi hatchback and see what you can do to the rear lights :)

Nice one Kev, I'm sure it will sound the biz. Listening forward to hearing it! BTW, aren't you intersted in my Tein springs that came off of my car? Been on less than a year. I upgraded to Tein Superstreet coilovers - yee haaaa!

that must be a record - 2 years of ownership before modding :)

gus pants - get the new STi hatchback and see what you can do to the rear lights :D

HaHa Imy you're probably right there! Have only done cosmetic stuff so far, grille. wheels and splitter and a two year wait for a "real" mod does buck the trend somewhat. But onwards and upwards now. Not sure what's quivering most at the thought, my credit card or my wife? :)

John, Tiens a bit too low for me mate, going Prodrive I think.

Gus, you are a modding machine! I'm impressed :)

Nice one Kevan....

Mr Meercat was in my resturant tonight for dinner and said he done a Scooby but never said it was someone from the SIDC...

Did you get a SIDC discount?

Cheers Peter, yes got a discount thanks. Was standing next to Willie when he booked the table and to ask you abut spec d, spec c, etc. Think you're a bit of a legend up there Peter :)

So is yours a full 3" system from the downpipe back, or does it narrow down to the 2.5" to mate with the downpipe?

Any chance of letting us know (or just me by pm if you want?) 'cos it's sounding very much like what I need to get done myself... getting a bit fed up with the silence ;)

I have the Prodrive system as part of the PPP. Kept the backbox but Meercat have put

on a sportscat/decatted downpipe with snakehead from turbo and centre section which

just enhanced the exsisting burble! :hyper:

Can't go wrong.