Santacruise Raffle Winners Are:

Welldone to all the lucky winners and could the winners please contact me or the dontion maker to collect the prize if they haven't got it already

1. A passenger ride in AndyF drag is kindly donated by Andy @ AndyForrestPerformance.....GR555 you lucky barsteward

2. A £150 voucher is kindly donated by Bill Greer @ Greersport.....Youngbuck27

3. A Meercat Backbox is kindly donated by Wullie @ Meercat.....Urabus

4. A 1 1/2 litre Bottle of Smirnoff Vodka is kindly donated by Fai17.....Lostboy

5. A 1 Litre bottle of Gordons Gin is kindly donated by Gordyq.....GaryD

6. A full car detail is kindly donated be Blue Dragon.....Irish Al

7. A full car detail is kindly donated by Scoobyiain.....Coulty

8. A Knockhill Event is kindly donated by JohnS.....Playsatan

9. A bottle of GlenTurret whisky is donated by G.T.....Meercat

10. A Buddy Club oil cap in silver with optional STi centre badge is donated by Billy Boy.....Fai17

11. A french bacardi which is 55% proof is donated by Terzo Neil.....Coulty

12. A bottle of Tormore 12Year Old Single Malt is donated by Ed-209.....Seafar99

14. A 25L of methanol is donated by JAC.....Scoobymark

15. A Framed Drawing of a 2005 Impreza WRC Rally Car donated by Irish Al.....Nanaki

16. A bottle of 12 year old Glenlivet Whisky is donated by Higgy.....Chris Easdon

17. A special something from Derek Fleming but not the wife please! Barcardi.....White Lightning

18. A pair of Strut Braces donated by Gus the Bus (Newage or Classic) whatever the winner needs.....Youngbuck27

19. A pair of Perrin rear drop links from TSL Motorsport is donated by Slidscoob.....Seafar99

20. £150 worth of Whiteline Products is kindly donated by CuscoKid.....White Lightning

21. A signed picture of Colin McRea is donated by Nanaki.....AllyB

22. A subaru car models to the list 1/24 scale is donated by Cuscokid.....Terzo Neil

23. A subaru car models to the list 1/24 scale is donated by Cuscokid.....Gordon Gray

24. A bottle of famous Grouse is donated by STI Pretender.....ED209

25. A bottle of Smirnoff Vodka is donated by STI Pretender.....Gordon Gray

26. A bottle of Malt whisky is donated by McTwist.....Fastone

27. A bottle of Gin is donated by STI Pretender.....St3ph3n

28. A bottle of Cava is donated by Nanaki's mum.....Imy

29. A mystery prizeis donated by Slidscoob via S&S.....JamesM

30. Red and White wine is donated by Terzo Neil.....Scoobymark

31. A bottle of Champagne is donated by Urabus.....Squirrel

32. A bottle of Whyte and McKay is donated by Urabus.....GaryD

33. Scoobydoo Toy collection is donated by Urabus.....Youngbuck27

Welldone and thanks everyone.

Edited by fai 17
Pretty sure it was JAC that won the voucher

May have made an admin cock up when jotting down the winners

well i remember my ticket being drawn and being told it was me then squiggle said i cant have it then it was redrawn which me and people that was sitting with me thought was wind up so never said any thing then spoke to peter and he text me saying "hmmm thats right you have won it right enough ,i need to ammend the list m8" so thats where confusion has arisen from its only a prize dont want to be offending any one but if you enter something which i did by purchasing £40 of tickets between me and partner for a good cause then it should be done correctly so no confusion .

well i remember my ticket being drawn and being told it was me then squiggle said i cant have it then it was redrawn which me and people that was sitting with me thought was wind up so never said any thing then spoke to peter and he text me saying "hmmm thats right you have won it right enough ,i need to ammend the list m8" so thats where confusion has arisen from its only a prize dont want to be offending any one but if you enter something which i did by purchasing £40 of tickets between me and partner for a good cause then it should be done correctly so no confusion .

Oh no i think i may have made a boo boo

Sorry for any confusion and the drawmaster (Peter) has the final say, i apologise humbly to JAC if i have got this wrong

It was decided at the begining of the draw that if someones name came out the hat multiple times then they would win multiple prizes. For example of your ticket is drawn 10 times then you would go home with 10 prizes. I am 10000% certain i would not have said you cant have it then it was redrawn.

Again sorry for the misunderstanding and congratulations on winning a greeeeaaaaattttt prize as Tony the Tiger would say

i`ll second that, YOU LUCKY BARSTEWART :thumbup: :madnoel: :

you sure you want to go in this??

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...702111749674272

(remember a change of underwear)

well done :kerstsmiley: :thumbup: the other winners though

i am that LUCKY BARSTEWART :D:P:D .cant wait.

nice link Ac!D :banana::D:(

thanks to Peter for selling me the ticket(not a bad prize for a quid).Will be in touch with Mr F in the near future

Graham