Re-map Today....cancelled.. 4wd R/r Not Working

me old wagon with all it's mods have a date at Engine Advantages in Witham at 2 pm.

I'm bricking it!!.... i really don't want nothing to happen to the ol girl :o but can't wait to get the results with the Apexi ecu.. i've spent most of this year driving like a t.a.r.t while i progressed in the modding,

Whats the chances of damage to engine or box if it goes wrong ?? want it mapped for good safe running rather than max power ... but hoping for 300 bhp :o

mark.... :o

Edited by insane clown
Let me know how it goes Mark im running similar mods to you! Have you gone for the Apexi boost controller to?

hi mate, no i just got power fc & hand controllor, did think about it but .... i'll see how things pan out with the set up i got and go from there.. and save some dosh :o i'll post up tomorrow evening with the result.... and if car is in one piece!!! :o:o

Best of luck mate,

Hope you get a good result.

Yeah mate, good luck. Had my MY99 remapped and it was so different,night and day different!!Im sure your Scoob will be fine :o

CHEERS!!..... i hope i'm just being over anxious!!.. and yep can't wait to have a 'real' scoob to drive :o you just bought a P1?? 320 bhp ... sounds great mate, is that with standard set up or you got some goodies performance wise?

hi mate, no i just got power fc & hand controllor, did think about it but .... i'll see how things pan out with the set up i got and go from there.. and save some dosh :o i'll post up tomorrow evening with the result.... and if car is in one piece!!! :o:o

Ive been advised by Simon that if i want to get more boost then i will need the controller to get me to 1.4bar so im going to get one and im going for 550,s. Im sure the ole girl will be fine mate.

Edited by eurosti
Ive been advised by Simon that if i want to get more boost then i will need the controller to get me to 1.4bar so im going to get one and im going for 550,s. Im sure the ole girl will be fine mate.

1.4 bar :rolleyes: thats about 20 psi ?? can't remember!.. my old set up was 18 psi had to use dawes device to get it down a bit and make it safe, i'm getting lots of over boost at mo now back to complete standard ecu, tried 2 boost solenoids and no luck... hope they sort it tomorrow..... 1.4 bar and with 550's mate i think she'll fly !! B)

Hello mate, yeah im really happy with my P1. Its got a Nur Spec exhaust(a touch too loud, hence the bung is in!) and a Bob Rawle remap. It really goes, very impressed :lol:

mmmmmmm nur spec :o .. amazing what you can do to a scoob that subaru thought was quick as it is, why don't they map these like that then ??!! :o

Stop being gay and bin the bung lol.

LOL :o

1.4 bar :rolleyes: thats about 20 psi ?? can't remember!.. my old set up was 18 psi had to use dawes device to get it down a bit and make it safe, i'm getting lots of over boost at mo now back to complete standard ecu, tried 2 boost solenoids and no luck... hope they sort it tomorrow..... 1.4 bar and with 550's mate i think she'll fly !! :lol:

mmmmmmm nur spec :o .. amazing what you can do to a scoob that subaru thought was quick as it is, why don't they map these like that then ??!! :o

I hope so mate, also hoping that simon will map her on the ring in the new year cant be many that have done that! Good luck tommorrow Mark hope she gets the figures your after keep us informed.

1.4 bar :rolleyes: thats about 20 psi ?? can't remember!.. my old set up was 18 psi had to use dawes device to get it down a bit and make it safe, i'm getting lots of over boost at mo now back to complete standard ecu, tried 2 boost solenoids and no luck... hope they sort it tomorrow..... 1.4 bar and with 550's mate i think she'll fly !! :lol:

I would of liked to feel the car standard before the map, but its like my MY99 after the remap, very smooth. But it's alot quicker, playing with Elises and a 911 yesterday by the NEC, the acceleration is truly stunning! B) (Oh and the bung was out!!!!)

I would of liked to feel the car standard before the map, but its like my MY99 after the remap, very smooth. But it's alot quicker, playing with Elises and a 911 yesterday by the NEC, the acceleration is truly stunning! :o (Oh and the bung was out!!!!)

I dont have a bung with my Nur spec :o

Got to admit its difficult trying to creep up to the drive early morning after nights lol.

LOL..!!.. i used to have the H&S jap style before i moved.... those lovely quite mornings..... then start her up :o i had 1/2 mile of speed humps so it was first gear all the way as it was 10 mph max there, nobody got a lay in and my missus could still hear me after 5 mins, had to change it when we moved to a mid terrace with very short drive way...... boy i miss it :o

oh yes ..... getting a bit restless ... i'm not very patient when i'm not in control, maybe they'll phone me tomorrow :o

LOL..!!.. i used to have the H&S jap style before i moved.... those lovely quite mornings..... then start her up :o i had 1/2 mile of speed humps so it was first gear all the way as it was 10 mph max there, nobody got a lay in and my missus could still hear me after 5 mins, had to change it when we moved to a mid terrace with very short drive way...... boy i miss it :o

oh yes ..... getting a bit restless ... i'm not very patient when i'm not in control, maybe they'll phone me tomorrow :rolleyes:

LOL!!Spooky mate, ive got half a mile of speed bumps too!!Hope it all comes off for you mate, sure it will :o

i had a date to be mapped yesterday from Andy.F then realised i had bought the wrong bloody model of ECU for my car, cars just had a AFP20G turbo, GTspec II headers, 3" exhaust, Apexi induction kit, hybrid front mount, 550 injectors, apexi AVCR new apexi ECU (wrong one lol) and i cant bloody drive it :o :o

i had a date to be mapped yesterday from Andy.F then realised i had bought the wrong bloody model of ECU for my car, cars just had a AFP20G turbo, GTspec II headers, 3" exhaust, Apexi induction kit, hybrid front mount, 550 injectors, apexi AVCR new apexi ECU (wrong one lol) and i cant bloody drive it :o:lol:

i'm not the only one then that things don't go to plan :rolleyes: ... real annoying isn't it?!.. spose you got to mess about selling the old and getting new apexi?

that was bad news Mark bet ya cant wait now lol

kev, i'm getting really anxious, worse thing is i've planned my week and now i don't know what i can do in the mean time, catch 22!!..... this is my last break untill xmas..and we are on call and taking turns to go in every day..jobs getting worse. :o

never mind ... it will be mapped and i can't bl00dy wait :o