Re-map Today....cancelled.. 4wd R/r Not Working

i had a date to be mapped yesterday from Andy.F then realised i had bought the wrong bloody model of ECU for my car, cars just had a AFP20G turbo, GTspec II headers, 3" exhaust, Apexi induction kit, hybrid front mount, 550 injectors, apexi AVCR new apexi ECU (wrong one lol) and i cant bloody drive it :o :o

When you do get it sorted, let me know how you get on as I have an AFP20G going to be fit in the near future and I'm very interested in what it can do when its been mapped by the maker.

Cheers :o

Edited by Nick280
Not good mate, any chance of a discount for the mees about?Dont ask, dont get :lol:

i might try that :( at least a free power run whenever maybe,

it's really peeeed me off now, i've waited most of this year to get the car done, and this!!!!....now i'm starting to look at the calender already!!!!....and now resorting to playing toca2 on PS one.

might get the whisky out

mark :D

i might try that :D at least a free power run whenever maybe,

it's really peeeed me off now, i've waited most of this year to get the car done, and this!!!!....now i'm starting to look at the calender already!!!!....and now resorting to playing toca2 on PS one.

might get the whisky out

mark :lol:

LOL!!!!I like a tipple!!!!Lets drink to your Scoob getting sorted and running spot on :(