New Gtr..........interesting Reading!

1:19.7 round the top gear track................. :)

Impressive!!!

That car is awesome m8, especially in black. you must be counting the days.

Anyone else notice that is was quicker than the F430 scudieria??sp. :)B):D

Johnny

Edited by JohnnyR6
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too right i am, the black is nice but it is gun metal grey with the smoked alloys for me :)

Good choice Andy,

I was swaying towards the Gun Metal but went for the Black Edition in the end.

I have just pulled my deposit from Nobles as it has been leaked that a V-Spec version will be released once 75% of the standard GT-R's are delivered. On my hols just now but i will try and dig out the press release and fire it over to you when i return.

My build time was well off towards the ar5e end of next year anyway so i will roll my deposit onto the V-Spec and try and get towards the front of the queue for that instead of the back of the queue for the GT-R.

Cracking choice of car, agree on going down the UK car route as lack of warranty would worry me especially with all the toys fitted to the car!

Enjoy the beast when it arrives!

I just hope for all the GT-R owners that the V-Spec does not affect values too much as it tends to do with other manufacturers.

Regards

ScottyB

Good choice Andy,

I was swaying towards the Gun Metal but went for the Black Edition in the end.

I have just pulled my deposit from Nobles as it has been leaked that a V-Spec version will be released once 75% of the standard GT-R's are delivered. On my hols just now but i will try and dig out the press release and fire it over to you when i return.

My build time was well off towards the ar5e end of next year anyway so i will roll my deposit onto the V-Spec and try and get towards the front of the queue for that instead of the back of the queue for the GT-R.

Cracking choice of car, agree on going down the UK car route as lack of warranty would worry me especially with all the toys fitted to the car!

Enjoy the beast when it arrives!

I just hope for all the GT-R owners that the V-Spec does not affect values too much as it tends to do with other manufacturers.

Regards

ScottyB

It is the Black Edition i have coming too, from my letter my arrival time i think was around May next year.

I cannot see the v-spec affecting prices too much, it did not seem to hurt the R34's too much. If it is released before i get mine then i may just do what you have done and roll over onto one too.