Yeee Haaaa

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bah! Cant believe i sold it :boxing:

Spent 6 hours on wednesday just pottering around cleaning and polishing little bits and pieces just didnt want to say goodbye really.

BUT onwards and upwards, I have a couple of plans of action and if the right machinery were to pop up i may be back to impreza ownership aslong as its got a reliable 500bhp :thumbup:

I would just like to say a huge thankyou to all SIDC members i've met up with through my 3 years over ownership, the club and its members are what have made ownership all the worthwhile!

I'm not a huge poster as you can see but i do login everyday to read what the daily goings on are and i will still be hovering around.

Hopefully i will still catch up with everyone at various events and with the immenent arrival of my new camera lense I'll be posting up all the antics that i can get along to where the club is involved.

Duncan i'm thrilled that your loving the car, it is a beaut even if i am biased :P

Ian

was wondering when you would show up lol :thumbup: , i havent looked at my other one since i took ownership of the RA, wish i bought one of these years ago, the UK turbo is good but this is soooo much better :P

hopefully we`ll see you back in a scoob sometime, but what type of scoob do you get after owning an RA? :boxing: theres not alot too choose from lol :thumbup:

So you took the plunge and bought a new lens lol, next it will be the 46" tv we spoke about :thumbup:

Edited by Ac!D

Yeh couldnt resist the lense, need something to pass the time! Must resist the TV have to remember CAR FUND!!! Too many toys and it will be years when i can get my next project.

Type R with a nice steel wide arch kit and 500bhp that sounds about spot on :boxing: