scoobymark's car stole last night

Pity they never woke all your mates.  Bet they would have legged it if 10 guys came piling out of the living room.

Main thing though is you are all safe, as I have heard of these gits using violence down south when confronted.

Hope the feckers get caught and you get your car back mate.

Dave

ps.  Sleeping with my keys in my boxers from now on!!

dave,

the 9 staying were my mark junior's pals all around 8 or 9 years old, so glad they never woke up.

still no sign of the car[:'(]

I never subscribed to tracker as the car was in the garage with 2 blocking it and i only use it at the weekend, you would never think that someone would go to that length!

I have spent the last few hours driving the wifes car around the balfron, aberfoyle roads. following on from where my wallet was found just before the kirkhouse inn, but no joy.

dam w**kers stole the key fobs to my laguna and left it looked at the bottom of the drive, can't get into it and coz it is a key fob and push start button i will need to get renault to take it away and put new lock / re-programme a new key fob, and that will not be cheep!!! especially when in the small print of our insurance it states for keys are stolen they will only provide you with 100 quid towards the cost..

Anyone know if this has to be done at renault and also does anyone have any body who works in renault so i can get a good deal.

hi mark sorry to hear about the car m8 will keep a look out in cumbernauld for you i no alot of peeps out that way m8 if your car is round that way m8 i will find out m8 but from what you have said it sounds like your car was taken by someone who knows you or your routen from past experince m8 thats more than likley what it has been am gutted for you m8 hope they get the b427ards cheers scoobzie

Don't know what to say Mark, that really is bad news. Hope you and the family are not too shook up. Shocking, gutted for you mate.

Colin

Same here man, that is unbelievable!!!! The thought of them in your house while you are still there, doesn't bear thinking about. Hope you get your car back and this scum get what they deserve. All the best mate.

John

aw Mark thats awful [:)]

i cant believe they went to all that bother of moving the 2 cars to get to the scoob and then reparking them - kinda shows how determined they were 

hope the car turns up soon, in one piece.

i was on the aberfoyle road today and only saw two scoobs but will keep an eye out for it.

pleased that no one was hurt 

That must be the strangest thing ive ever heard, replacing the cars in the drive before they take of with the scoob how considerate of the thief/theifs. Anyway I hope the basterds are caught.

If u had people viewing the car when its been up for sale, could it be somone from there, or sombody with knowledge of your movements and the way round your house!!

Totally sickining to think what could have happend especially with the kids in the house.

That must be the strangest thing ive ever heard, replacing the cars in the drive before they take of with the scoob how considerate of the thief/theifs. Anyway I hope the basterds are caught.

If u had people viewing the car when its been up for sale, could it be somone from there, or sombody with knowledge of your movements and the way round your house!!

Totally sickining to think what could have happend especially with the kids in the house.

Cheers m8,

the other cars were not exactly replaced kinda dumped, and i only got the car in feb so def not for sale.

i do get the feeling that it was well planned though

I heard/read somewhere before that the police can have a tracker enabled so that they can trace your car (even though you hadnt subscribed)!

Maybe worth a try, no harm in asking your local Police!

Hope you get all this sorted mate, gutted for you

Rich

This is shocking, To think that those low life scum have been watching your every moves, This is a well planned attack, and its defineatly not amateurs, these cars are being stolen to order by the sound of it.

Think you should try getting the tracker activated, never know it might work and lead you to the car, ide also get the police to look into the ebay post about your car as its a bit suss, Normally when a car is stolen the plates are changed right away.

Doubt you will ever see the car, but i hope you do get it back mate!!!

Nightmare!

Someone almost got my 03 plat WRX back in February. Strangely, it was also at exactly 4.30am!

They broke through my patio doors with large rocks, making a hell of a noise, but scarpered when the alarm went off and I started shouting and turning on lights.

Police reckoned that they thought the house was empty because no curtains were closed. Fortunately they caught them later that night still trying to steal cars, but about about 5 miles away!

Did you contact Tracker about getting it activated? I thought a Tracker was always "ready" and they just had to activate it on their computer system when you paid the subscription?

Hope you get it back. If not, you have the hassle of dealing with Ins Co. and finding a replacement. [;)]