Photos From Glasgow Santa Cruise 2009

great turnout and a fabulous effort by everyone that attended.

the cars looked brilliant and certainly gave a festive feel for the day.

got a lot of smiles and waves from passers by in town and well done badbaz for the loud pops and bangs in George Square :)

the hospital staff were well chuffed with the 4 cage loads of presents we handed over

it felt ace to do something nice :)

now it feels like christmas! :(

Well done all for a great turn out today. Got heaps of photos so will stick them up when ive been through them. Like the pops and bangs baz :) definatly turned a few heads!! Im sure we all brought a lot of smiles to the kids at yorkhill!! Great effort by all!! :(

Was good to put names to faces for a change. Will definatly be attending some meets in the future. The wee one keeps saying "I saw santa today" :)

Well done all for a great turn out today. Got heaps of photos so will stick them up when ive been through them. Like the pops and bangs baz :D definatly turned a few heads!! Im sure we all brought a lot of smiles to the kids at yorkhill!! Great effort by all!! :)

Was good to put names to faces for a change. Will definatly be attending some meets in the future. The wee one keeps saying "I saw santa today" :D

Well done guys thats a tip top effort, take a bow all that took part :):(:D

Brilliant day .... even had a wee tear in my eye with the wee boy who wanted to speak to santa :) but was excellent when his face lit up when Phil and I ran and grabbed a star wars toy from the cages :D

Many thanks to Imy for her 5 * hospitality over the weekend :rotfl:

Oh and the tunnel was good too lol

Thanks everyone

his face lit up when Phil and I ran and grabbed a star wars toy from the cages :rotfl:

Thanks everyone

It's things like that that make everything worthwile, even my heartstrings were pulled when the mum started crying, but the look on his face was brilliant

Noel

the wee boy was Ross aged 6 from Larkhall.his mum said she would look up the site so goodluck Ross and get well very soon and have a real good christmas from all of the club members and the offer of a wee hurl in the scooby still stands for you and your twin brother as soon as your feeling a bit better.

post-19579-1260815892.jpg

post-19579-1260815997.jpg

post-19579-1260816078.jpg

post-19579-1260816229.jpg

post-19579-1260816310.jpg

post-19579-1260816402.jpg

post-19579-1260816576.jpg

post-19579-1260816703.jpg

the wee boy was Ross aged 6 from Larkhall.his mum said she would look up the site so goodluck Ross and get well very soon and have a real good christmas from all of the club members and the offer of a wee hurl in the scooby still stands for you and your twin brother as soon as your feeling a bit better.

Hi there I'm Melissa Fraser and it was my little boy who wanted to speak to Santa. Can I just say a huge, huge big thank you to you all for making my little boy smile and reducing me to tears. What you did the other day at Yorkhill Ross was just absolutley wonderful, you made our day and made Ross feel really special.

Ross is a Chronic Renal patient who spent just about the first two years of his life in Yorkhill and recently a few weeks ago had major surgery. He will need a kidney transplant in the near future. This time round he spent time in Intensive care and High Depencency. That day we seen santa was the first day he had been allowed out of his room specially to come and see if he could say hello to Santa. You really don't know how much just saying hello meant to him. Thank you sooooo much. When you are next in the area then pse get in touch as Ross and his twin lewis would love to come on a trip with you. Merry Christmas to you all. x

Hats (yes the red one with the bobble :rotfl: ) off to the folks that organise and turn out for such an event.

The lady who took the time to say thank you in the post a few up goes to show the brilliant effect this has on the kids that are in Yorkhill - even one smile makes it worth while, although I guess there were quite a few !!

Well done folks, and it looks like the Subaru owners had a good time too.

Gutted we missed it but so pleased with the turnout, well done to everyone involved. Just goes to show that a little off of everybody goes a long way to making children smile when they need it.

Well done again, you lot would bring a tear to a glass eye! :D Next year, the scoob WILL be on the road for Santa Cruise and it will come with bells on and a dog dressed in a santa suit!! :P:rotfl::)

alright guys just wanna say what a laugh a had on sunday (and every1 laughing at me lol)

but was well worth it lets try out do our selfs next year.

was proud to be a part of it.

can i just say a special thanks to STI preditor if it wasn't for him this would not have been as good as it was

well done everyone

Hi there I'm Melissa Fraser and it was my little boy who wanted to speak to Santa. Can I just say a huge, huge big thank you to you all for making my little boy smile and reducing me to tears. What you did the other day at Yorkhill Ross was just absolutley wonderful, you made our day and made Ross feel really special.

Ross is a Chronic Renal patient who spent just about the first two years of his life in Yorkhill and recently a few weeks ago had major surgery. He will need a kidney transplant in the near future. This time round he spent time in Intensive care and High Depencency. That day we seen santa was the first day he had been allowed out of his room specially to come and see if he could say hello to Santa. You really don't know how much just saying hello meant to him. Thank you sooooo much. When you are next in the area then pse get in touch as Ross and his twin lewis would love to come on a trip with you. Merry Christmas to you all. x

This brought a tear to my eyes.