Big thanks

To Squirrell and Imy for taking time out of there day and come look at a car with me, then for taking me back to there house for a coffee before hitting peters place for a top notch meal at night [:(] also good to meet Ali and Jimser again [H]

cheers for an excellent day and night out [Y]

Good to see you again too Duncan [Y]

You are now an official member of the Subaru Impreza Diners Club [:(]

Al.

yeeehaaaa [:D], was going to lay my bragging rights to being the first sheep sha99er to attend one of these nights, but remembered that dale (thefatone) had already beating me too it , he dosent hang about when theres good food on the go lol [:P]

Happy Days Dunc..

It's these kind of things that make the club what it is...[Y]

not a truer word been said frank, i couldent have been made more welcome [Y][:(]

mind you navigating my way out of glasgow was a task and a half lol [:D]

Happy Days Dunc..

It's these kind of things that make the club what it is...[Y]

not a truer word been said frank, i couldent have been made more welcome [Y][:)]

mind you navigating my way out of glasgow was a task and a half lol [:D]

Navigating out of Glasgow was a task ? You was struggling to get out of Aberden on Saturday min !! [:D][:D

It's time like these is what makes Scottish Scoobies.....i glad you enjoyed your meal Dunc.

I was thinking of having a summer meet feast at my resturant for yous guys and raise money for Santa Cruise or any other good cause.

What do yous think?

It's time like these is what makes Scottish Scoobies.....i glad you enjoyed your meal Dunc.

I was thinking of having a summer meet feast at my resturant for yous guys and raise money for Santa Cruise or any other good cause.

What do yous think?

sounds like a plan to me peter [<;))]