Dial up AAARRRGGHH!

That's me stuck with dial-up Internet for the next 10 - 14 days, what a nightmare. Moved out of the house today into the mother-in-law's until my new place is ready.

I'm stuck with it permanently, can't get broadband at my house[:o

LOL! Gerritupyeez! Worse than dial up is having my car parked on the street, eek! Tosh32 stays around the corner though and asures me that it will be ok. [Y]

off course your car will be fine john.....oh look a 16v corsa with rally graphics going up the street,and the drivers fingernails are bleeding....dont see that everyday.[:o

LOL! Gerritupyeez! Worse than dial up is having my car parked on the street, eek! Tosh32 stays around the corner though and asures me that it will be ok. [Y]

off course your car will be fine john.....oh look a 16v corsa with rally graphics going up the street,and the drivers fingernails are bleeding....dont see that everyday.[:o

mark you really know how to worry  john [6]  

Sod all wrong wi classics i'd have mine back in a minute.If i had the cash i would buy one of the nice ones that are for sale jus now.John if your stuck for using a computer gies a bell and you can come up and use my laptop.

Billy 

Sod all wrong wi classics i'd have mine back in a minute.If i had the cash i would buy one of the nice ones that are for sale jus now.John if your stuck for using a computer gies a bell and you can come up and use my laptop.

Billy 

Thanks Billy. I have a laptop, but I am staying at my mother-in-law's and she doesn't have broadband! So I'm stuck with dial up till I move into the new place which is meant to be this Tuesday. I have had so many set back with this that I am not counting on it, but here's hoping anyway. Thanks again, how's the illness?

So, anyone offering me a shot of their Classic yet?