Etch effect sticker time again?

For any newbies or folk that missed oot the last time ( and for those who have Pm'd recently)

I'm gonna get another 8 (four pairs) made if there is enough interest. (more if demand requires)

Money raised will go to Santa Cruise again so anyone want a pair?

Payment by paypal is fine. PM your address and I'll send you my paypal address and thats it

DSC001451.jpg

For any newbies or folk that missed oot the last time ( and for those who have Pm'd recently)

I'm gonna get another 8 (four pairs) made if there is enough interest. (more if demand requires)

Money raised will go to Santa Cruise again so anyone want a pair?

Payment by paypal is fine. PM your address and I'll send you my paypal address and thats it

Is all of the money paid for them going to the SC? or is it anything over and above cost price?

Also meant to ask if it's possible to do the sunstrips you organised before but have them so they are done on the inside of the car rather than the outside, would avoid any windscreen wiper issues some people had.

It was an internal one I had on a 309GTi years and years ago, bit of a pig to fit but worth it in the end.

Is all of the money paid for them going to the SC? or is it anything over and above cost price?

All the money! plus my contribution is the cost of getting these made by Steve ( materials only as he doesnt charge for his time), postage, packing and paypal fees so nothing for me (thats my donation). [:(]

Whatever I get in every last penny is for Charity. I also fit them FOC if folk come to me to get them rather than posting.

Gus 

Also meant to ask if it's possible to do the sunstrips you organised before but have them so they are done on the inside of the car rather than the outside, would avoid any windscreen wiper issues some people had.

Thats easy just reverse the vinyl. also the lettering is supplied seperately and can be in reverse so it aint a problem. Unfortunately tho I cant do these for an SC donation[:(]

Gus