My New Additions

bout time you got that shocker an dif done lol but i can't talk lol still not done out to mine an it even further down the list since i popped the head gasket on the rs last sunday

you still got them sti shocks lying around my reras are knackered now if so price please

Edited by mk3 junkie
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes mate still got them, just moved them along with a whole load of other parts from the garage to the loft on Monday to clear some space

give MadManx a shout as they are actually his from the P1, I will ask him the next time I speak to him too

Edited by CupraDave
Just looks better & better each time I see it - I'm very envious but you deserve to have such fantastic looking scoob after all the hard work you've put into it :thumbup:

Thanks for the great comments. It has a way to go yet though before I will consider it finished.

yes mate still got them, just moved them along with a whole load of other parts from the garage to the loft on Monday to clear some space

give MadManx a shout as they are actually his from the P1, I will ask him the next time I speak to him too

cheers bud i'll send him a pm