Fuel in N. Ayrshire/Renfrewshire?

Hi folks,

Looking for some help here. Picked my car up yesterday and the dealer left me about half a tank as they do. I'm driving about today thinking I would just fill up with Tesco 99 etc from Tesco Kilbirnie. I'm getting near to empty and then go and see that Kilbirnie don't have it!!!

So, can anyone direct me to a suitable garage as my next trip out will have to be straight there! [:$]

Thanks

There is a Shell that sells V-Power at Arkleston (Paisley Road) in Renfrew.

There is also a Shell at Low Glencairn in Kilmarnock

If you go onto the Shell website there is a station finder - type your postcode in and it'll tell you your nearest station. 

its been ok in kilmarnock for the last 3 months. was a dry spell for about a month before then but that was due to them replacing the tanks that v-power was stored in. They never saw fit to actually post any news they were going to do it or when they expected it to be done so it was pure guesswork.

shell in linwood is your best bet, if youre down the way ayr tesco does the 99 ron or there is a shell station in kilmarnock. irvine tescois meant to be getting the 99 ron stuff at some point. there is also a shell station in elderslie and hillington, the only other shell station in ayrshire is maybole. Ive never been that desperatefor fuel that id go to maybole for it as the best thing about that place is the road oot and they eat their weans down there in the deep south