im gutted

im just wondering if the bad luck gene will ever fizzle out of my body i went to my 1st show with the club today all happy and cheerfull enjoying the action, i even went up the strip in 16.72 on my 1st ever time up there ( granted i had the most diobolical start and i had the pressure of the crowd watching me cos i think thats wot they all come to see i think lol!! ).

after about an hour or so i decide to get myself back in the queue for another go. not a flicker of a problem with the car, all running smooth as, however sat at the tree the car started to knock, craigy dont like knocks.

realising there was a prob i had to get myself down the pod anyway so i plodded on down at a stupid slow speed.

turns out the fellas at the stand had a good look for me and errr, well its fooked

must say tho a big thank you to dave,wimpy,nat bless her, kaz, aston and everyone else.
you folks were awsome, trying to get me home trying to figure out how we could get me back on the road,due to me being a bit humilated and dis haertened and almost crying i must apoligies if i dint look gratfull cos i was.

oh forgot someone , little sammy gave me a chuffin great big smile which cheered me up a bit.

well to sum up everyone im of the road for a fair whack of time due to the engine needing a replacement.

cheers again

craigy

Where abouts ar you in the uk lol oxon just saw where i was posting.

as i no i have not met you before but pm me if you are going to take the engine out your self.

And put a new one in as i have done 5 of then now  and doing my mates in two weeks so i will be happy to help for a cupper.

Hi Buddy sorry to hear about the car........am sure all will work out ok, after seeing the posts i hadn't realised what a close nitted forum i joined

not many or maybe none about like this one...b4 you even know it am sure u'll be back on the road again.

See you wed at prodrive take care

Mani

p.s Nice run at pods

thank you everyone really touched by your comments, hope its as easy as you say mani but im struggling to see the bright side at the momment its hit me hard

im just really lucky i have my rock be my side, my wife holly cos she is constanly trying to figure out how to pay for it to be back on the road

even though we have been offered a flat in 6 weeks

either way i need to be back on the road within the 6 weeks otherwise im unable to get to work from the new flat

brains a racking lol

again thanks for all your help, means alot

craigy