Where is best to get a roll cage?

folks,

Considering (hopefully!!!) going back to competing (hillclimbs and sprints) with the scoob after a 10 year absense.

Anyone put me in the right direction for getting a full cage that bolts or welds in and doesnt need chunks cut out of the dashboard!!!!

OMP do one but just looking @ other options.

Russ where did you get your one?

Gus

Nice one John! Been away from it for 10 years[:(] but if I can get my act together then I'll be back to it this year. Failing that i'll be ready to roll (not over!!) for the 2008 season.

do you have a full cage fitted? If so where did you get it? I know i dont need one but had one in my Mini Cooper. just makes me feel a bit safer.

what class do you run in?

Gus

Gus, I've seen a few cages that go around the dash, all of the ones I have seen are Jap ones. I reckon that the bends in the front cage tend to point them more at the cosmetice market, as they are compromised, but everything helps. I have one in my current shell.

New shell and cage are the proper items, but have not yet been introduced ;)

Car is a road car run in A3 checkout Scottish-sprinting.co.uk for Regs etc.(I'm sure you are aware of the site already)

---john---

Gus, EACC are running a Scottish Championship practise/shakedown day at Kames in a fortnight. Check website and call David McDonald to reserve a spot.

---john---

Cheers John, but there is no way I'm gonna be ready in time! May pop down just to glean some more info tho.

Many thanks!

Gus