555 modding begins

Well, it took me all of 2 days after getting the 555 but so far I've fitted the new alloys, mudflaps, strut braces and filter. TSL group N back box and one of my centre sections hopefully going on this week (should be here tomorrow[:(]) .................and then at the end of this week its getting the Whiteline treatment ( lowering springs, F&R drop links, F&R sway bars and steering rack bushes) from Geo[Y].

Full service this week too if one gets the chance. A few pics of the car so far.

555-6.jpg

555-5.jpg

555-4.jpg

555-3.jpg

555-2.jpg

555-1.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmmmmmmmmm - I'll believe that one [:D]

Needs to detango and it will be loverly looking - is that the standard subaru box or the TSL one that looks the same. Actually looks quite good with that box on it.  Had mine out tonight taking the folks for dinner - they thought it was "about to go into the spin cycle" - although it was running totally off boost (just about).  And that's it with the quiet backbox etc on - God help them if the H&S was put back on [:D]

B [:(

Brian,

no, its not an RA .  Working aircon etc...... Backbox is standard subaru. TSL 4" Group N going on. I'm not a fan of the twin peeshooters and its far too quiet for my liking[:$]

Might detango then again might not! Wasnt on my list..................until now!!![:(]