Gus' new bus

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i might do mate thay coming with tyers[;)]  just need to get some funds together. just traded in 1 off my arms for some mods [:)]

give me a shout when ya selling and i will let ya know[Y] 

Yip, if i get the speedlines they will come as they are but if I get the Tarmacs I think I'll keep them as spares.

Will keep ya posted.

Gus

i might do mate thay coming with tyers[;)]  just need to get some funds together. just traded in 1 off my arms for some mods [:)]

give me a shout when ya selling and i will let ya know[Y] 

Yip, if i get the speedlines they will come as they are but if I get the Tarmacs I think I'll keep them as spares.

Will keep ya posted.

Gus

cheers[Y]

Either DP as before or Wheelbase (i think it was!!?) as they are doing 17" speedlines Turinis with toyo's for £700 delivered. Which is a good £150 less than anyone else.

I'm afraid I'm away up to Dingwall the morra Brian and possibly not back until Sunday night /Monday. But I'll keep ya posted.

Gus 

Either DP as before or Wheelbase (i think it was!!?) as they are doing 17" speedlines Turinis with toyo's for £700 delivered. Which is a good £150 less than anyone else.

I'm afraid I'm away up to Dingwall the morra Brian and possibly not back until Sunday night /Monday. But I'll keep ya posted.

Gus 

Gus,

have you tried Midland Wheels yet?? or even their ebay shop.

Thats where i bought my 18" for the scoob, and nobody could touch there price.... (£695 Del with Toyo's and wheel nuts)

new car looks very nice mate [Y] what size r ya wheels? i really like them [Y]

there  speedline macrae safari`s (or something like that) there 16`s and i have a set for sale [:)], they need a bit of treatment though, would be worth sorting as there so uncommon or perfect for track abuse ase they are the real deal! 200 and there yours [;)]