Gus' new bus

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new car looks very nice mate [Y] what size r ya wheels? i really like them [Y]

there  speedline macrae safari`s (or something like that) there 16`s and i have a set for sale [:D], they need a bit of treatment though, would be worth sorting as there so uncommon or perfect for track abuse ase they are the real deal! 200 and there yours [:)]

£200 to much  for me at this time[:'(]

Either DP as before or Wheelbase (i think it was!!?) as they are doing 17" speedlines Turinis with toyo's for £700 delivered. Which is a good £150 less than anyone else.

I'm afraid I'm away up to Dingwall the morra Brian and possibly not back until Sunday night /Monday. But I'll keep ya posted.

Gus 

Gus,

have you tried Midland Wheels yet?? or even their ebay shop.

Thats where i bought my 18" for the scoob, and nobody could touch there price.... (£695 Del with Toyo's and wheel nuts)

Got my first ones (gold) from midland in the S:NET group buy but I can get the wheels and Toyos or Yokos from DP for £600ish

Gus 

Hi Gus, how are you getting on with the classis? any changes so far?

Hi Stewart, alloys and tyres bought, mudflaps bought, Whiteline drop links F & R, lowering springs, steering rack bushes and anti roll bars F & R bought, air filter bought, centre section bought, back box will be bought in about 30mins eh (update its bought now!!!).......think thats it so far but the list is pretty long[;)]

oops forgot the rear strutbrace[:$]

Gus wrote -

Hi Stewart, alloys and tyres bought, mudflaps bought, Whiteline drop links F & R, lowering springs, steering rack bushes and anti roll bars F & R bought, air filter bought, centre section bought, back box will be bought in about 30mins eh.......think thats it so far but the list is pretty longWink

gus what else after that lot, will seem like a new car once that lots on. are you going angled or straight for the back box?

will have to see once you have it all bolted together.

alan