Cheers guys... Its a bold addition to the car and I did expect a variety of comments (mostly bad), but I was just saying on Scooby Net to Gus that it does make me smile and yeah it looks a bit chunky from certain angles, but in time these not so great looks can and probably will be tweeked to (my own type of) perfection - took the better part of a yr to get the front right! [:P]

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your quite entitled to do any mods you want on your car mate.

I feel it has gone a little too fat though.

Don't want to dampen spirits here, but it is not the nicest mod.

But who am I to say anything. I am not better than you - and again, you are not better than me.

I just seem to think that Mr Subaru got it right, after time, to almost perfection, of which there is not.

Best.

LMAO [;)] - I take it this is the one you were telling me about over a cuppa last week!  What an absolute mess!  The rear end looks like one of these poor individuals that has a severe facial tumour or growth - you sort of feel you have to stare but at the same time you feel sickened to your stomach!

LMAO [;)] - I take it this is the one you were telling me about over a cuppa last week!  What an absolute mess!  The rear end looks like one of these poor individuals that has a severe facial tumour or growth - you sort of feel you have to stare but at the same time you feel sickened to your stomach!

Yes the initial look wasnt great I admit - but have you bothered to look any further thru the thread??

Check post #50 as I've already made a few modifications...

^^^ I take it you are the owner?

Pictures on post 51 are better I will admit - they give some more visual support to the rear end and at least now it looks part of an overall theme.  However, it's still not to my personal taste - IMHO its like treating that tumour I was on about by encouraging more to grow [;)]

Just had a read through and look at the progress of the changes.

1. wheels - spot on

2. front end (seen for first time) - I like it

3. changes to rear end - alot better but could still do with a little downsizing.

will be interesting to see all the other mods as they go on as the geezer has alot on the go

[;)]

I must admit I have just read through this post and am amazed at some of the comments! Everyone is entitled to do what they like to THEIR own car, and everyone else are entitled to THEIR own opinions, but the way a lot of you personally attack someone is disgraceful, and YOU are the ones that give Scooby owners a bad name! A simple Yes I do, or no I don't would suffice, but no you decide to personally attack someone for their innovations! Two words KNOB JOCKEYS! Just like to add that does not apply to everyone who replied....just the Knob Jockeys!!!!

I must admit I have just read through this post and am amazed at some of the comments! Everyone is entitled to do what they like to THEIR own car, and everyone else are entitled to THEIR own opinions, but the way a lot of you personally attack someone is disgraceful, and YOU are the ones that give Scooby owners a bad name! A simple Yes I do, or no I don't would suffice, but no you decide to personally attack someone for their innovations! Two words KNOB JOCKEYS! Just like to add that does not apply to everyone who replied....just the Knob Jockeys!!!!

I hope you are making similiar comments to the people on ScoobyNet as they are just as outspoken. Yes, people can do what they like to THEIR cars, but when they place it in a public forum particulary to gauge response, then those people are entitled to the THEIR response. And you, chastising us with your "Knob jockey" comments makes you better than those who made such comments, how? Go look up consistency in the dictionary girly.
Welsho...response about the car not their personal life ffs....get a life!

Do you really think such things would be said to the guys face for real? Of course not. As for the guy himself, he's taken it all in his stride, so what'e the problem. Its what we call in these parts "banter"; get with it and you get the life.

Must admit I don't usually go on SIDC much because no one knows FA on here and as for the personal insults....I would expect no more from a bunch of muppets like you lot. Enough said

and YOU are the ones that give Scooby owners a bad name!

PMSL ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

John, Scabbynet is down at the mo so we are being invaded by the likes of this BA JAWZ[:)]

LOL! Thanks man!

Must admit I don't usually go on SIDC much because no one knows FA on here and as for the personal insults....I would expect no more from a bunch of muppets like you lot. Enough said! Don't bother replying because I won't be on here again... I just remembered why I don't use it...Oh by the way Nice stickers loser!!! LMAO  Scottish Scoobies... I will say no more!

PMSL ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

John, Scabbynet is down at the mo so we are being invaded by the likes of this BA JAWZ[:)]

LOL! Thanks man!
Must admit I don't usually go on SIDC much because no one knows FA on here and as for the personal insults....I would expect no more from a bunch of muppets like you lot. Enough said! Don't bother replying because I won't be on here again... I just remembered why I don't use it...Oh by the way Nice stickers loser!!! LMAO  Scottish Scoobies... I will say no more!

PMSL ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL! Thanks man!

D'you see that? The poor girl's all upset! Bye bye sweetie. Word of advice: Go do a course on "How to Post on Forums" that way you wont have to use up a whole other post to correct your mistake; that's what the EDIT button's for.

PMSL ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL! Thanks man!

Ta Ta...............monkey!!

PMSL ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

John, Scabbynet is down at the mo so we are being invaded by the likes of this BA JAWZ[;)]

LOL! Thanks man!

thats a shame ur not going to b bak on grimmy it was fun to see u make an @rse of urself.

im taking ur car is the dogs nuts yeah?

you contradict urself by going on about personal insults then you go and insult a member hmmmm

and yes please say no more, your banter is pash, your not welcome. santas definately gona bring u a rotten cabbage

adam