yet more pics!!......nice evening for car piccy,...& missus

Nice Pic mate....your wheels look sweet to! [:D]

funny you should say that!!............i'm not sure about them, bought em cheap from my mate who upgraded to a bugeye, (£200)...they are Masitaly 17's, as they are i don't like them, so either get them polished or painted in gun metal!!!! i'll find a sideways piccy of them then see what you think[:o]

DSC00075.jpg

Nice Pic mate....your wheels look sweet to! [:P]

funny you should say that!!............i'm not sure about them, bought em cheap from my mate who upgraded to a bugeye, (£200)...they are Masitaly 17's, as they are i don't like them, so either get them polished or painted in gun metal!!!! i'll find a sideways piccy of them then see what you think[:D]

Ok mate [:D]....I have had another closer look and...........I still like 'em! [:(].....From the pic they look (without sounding rude) like a nice simple 5 spoke wheel, nothing poncy and not too busy, just simple and clean, but different as well, and I like that. They fill the arches nice as well and seem to really look just right on the wagon. I cant tell the car colour in the pic, but it looks dark and I think that makes the wheels look better....ok so the pic may be a bit biased cos its dark, so I'll wait for a lighter one, but at the moment I think you should leave 'em mate [:o]

Edited: DOH! You posted up that pic before I finished.....ok, seen the new pic...leave 'em mate.....they look sweeeeeet!!!

That looks a real nice wagon....it has a real sleak look about it, has it been lowered a bit? I think those rims help to, seriously mate, they are real nice!

I think that they look nice as is....I got silver rims on mine now, and I much prefer them to the standard anthracite rims they come with.....I think darker wheels will take away the sleek look it has now.....keep 'em silver [:D]

De-tango instead! [:o]

oooh yes de-tango is iniment!!...few things i'm sorting first, the car has been lowered 30mm on sti shocks, i colour coded it all last year but i got to do the front bumper again coz a drunk dick hit it, and i scratched the rear unloading some wood with nails in it[:D]....and it needs a bloody good scrub and polish. 140,000 miles on it now and still sounds nice, lacking a bit of power for my likeing though[:o]

thanks for the positive comments Mathew, helps me a bit!!

oooh yes de-tango is iniment!!...few things i'm sorting first, the car has been lowered 30mm on sti shocks, i colour coded it all last year but i got to do the front bumper again coz a drunk dick hit it, and i scratched the rear unloading some wood with nails in it[:)]....and it needs a bloody good scrub and polish. 140,000 miles on it now and still sounds nice, lacking a bit of power for my likeing though[:D]

thanks for the positive comments Mathew, helps me a bit!!

No worries mate, its a nice looking motor so I thought I'd let ya know! [:)]. Shame about the drunk ar$e though....hope he got what he deserved!!

it's rather plain but looks mean when it's dirty!!........an old boy who i know reversed in to it and didn't even speak to me, my collegue was watching and it was at work exactly where the picture was taken!!...........i couldn't find him but see his missus and she was shocked then she dragged him round to see me and said sorry, my firm said i can do it on there insurance and take it to a garage they only use, no good for me. it goes on................