Anyone using the new Internet Explorer 7????

omg someone else uses IE6 or 7...

I get slagged by a few people I know for using it, get the usual ear bashing from the firefoxers how IE is crap and MS wont conform to CS and other standards and how your a muppet for using it...

I quiet like IE6.. i update with all patches but I cant use IE7 cause of Windows XP issue if you catch my drift [:$]

The BBC. Ever the source of unbiased opinion. Bloody mac lovers.

Community Server is written on Microsoft Programming technologies - so why it's not compatible with a Microsoft Browser is baffling. It really only properly works with IE6 as Firefox has its limitations.

Been using IE all my computing life, recently changed to Firefox and wasn't impressed by it. I do like the tabbed browsing though, but in terms of running some content, it simply isn't as smooth as IE, particularly with embedded sound. Granted, FF is more secure; so they say, I have never had any sort of breach on my system caused by an IE bug. IE for me!

Horses for courses I always say, jus the folks I know who are into firefox act like your subhuman if you use IE. Always going to happen really since I work in IT.

Yeah, good points. When people frown upon me becasue I use IE and not FF or some other alternative, I ask them if they are that concerned about MS cr4p then why not switch entirely to a Linux platform? We all know its better in every sense, other than its user-unfriendliness.

I use firefox as well.

If you go to the plugins you can get one that allows you to open a page using IE in a drfferent tab. Its right click then "view this page in ie tab". Its only needed on some sites as firefox wont display it correclty. You will know what I mean when you see one.

Al