Some Help Required From You Nice Folks Out There

I'm looking for a loan of a set of wheels for about a week sometime in November,so that i can put all 4 of mine in at the same time to be refurbished and to have something a bit special done to them...(guy needs all 4 at once to get it right)

My car is a Bugeye so any set of 17's or larger with the correct offset will do,doesn't matter what state they are in,just as long as the tyres are legal..as i said it should only take a week.

Hoping someone can help me out with this as i have done it myself for Rice Rocket(Paul) in the past.

Thanks in advance

Del.

If some light fingered inbred twerp had not stolen my spare set then you could have used them but as i stated that if they had not been stolen then they would have fitted over your brakes.

I have my suspect in mind as they did not touch the £250 Flymo or the 4 Freelander alloys and tyres, just the Subaru/Advan wheels

I'm looking for a loan of a set of wheels for about a week sometime in November,so that i can put all 4 of mine in at the same time to be refurbished and to have something a bit special done to them...(guy needs all 4 at once to get it right)

Del.

Something a bit special eh!!!!

Getting the alloys done in Tartan, now thats special.

Thanks all but Paul (Sheep) has kindly offered to lend me a set and he's not too far from me so that's it all sorted....again thanks for the offers.

Grant,i can't beleive you gave my game away,i told you about the tartan coating in confidence too....lol.

Seriously though if the prototype the guy has looks good against my car then i think you will be pleasantly surprised.....don't think i've seen anyone's Scoob with shoes like this.

Del.