inverness scoobs imprezz again!

cheers to everyone who came out tonight despite the forecast! once again a good run with fun for all despite what can only be described as a monsoon!good of Rich to come along and join in with the rest of us, hope you all managed to float back safely and werent too weighed down by the food!

also hope Jacqi and her lovely type r got home ok, sorry we couldnt be more help!

comment of the night to steve- why are we standing in the rain? [um]

o and Dale, the brewers fayre rang- you forgot to take your activity book with you! [:D]

cracking run out again shame about the weather  . after last nights run i must see about getting my headlights upgraded i could hardly see a thing when on dip have you got any ideas what to go for ie upgraded bulbs or maybe some morettes or similar ! but new wiper blades are def going on this weekend

Had a sheet hot time last night people.  We'll no let the weather dampen our spirits!

Nice to see your motor in the "flesh" Dale.  She's a clean 'un.

Good to hear you won your bid Euan.  That's me going a place further back at the next meet then![:D]  Not many more spaces for me to fall into!

Good run again Dave.  REALLY hope I can make the next Sunday meet.  Love the road we discussed and the extra activity to add a bit more competition is always good!

Rich, thanks for making the effort to come along.  Hope to see you at the future meets.

Martin, I don't know how you do it mate!  I would never make it along if I had to be up at 0400hrs![:o]

We just keep going from strength to strenght.  Loving every minute of it!

Laters.

glad you and Jacqi could make it Gee,always nice to se the wr1 though i did think you were going to lose your hand when you held out the keys to Dale! [:D]

martin, id go for the morettes if your ok with the look of them,and maybe a set of spots for the bumper for full fireworks display. ive got brackets for fitting the spots kicking about in the garage if you want. ive tried fancy bulbs and naughty power ones and you just end up blowing them every week or burning out wiring looms-expensive! though apparently piaa do good bulbs at 80 quid a pair!!

hope Hammond pulls through ok,sure hel soon be back razzing up another runway. though unconfirmed reports say he was blown off course at 300 mph by the slipstream of a mica red w reg scooby passing him...

your sounding very bright steve, take it you managed to find a bottle of morgans then [:P]

Excellent trip out, enjoyed trying to keep your tail lights in view scooby 222, which made for some spirited driving. I just wish the drive back to Elgin had been as good, blasting back trying to keep Dale behind me all of a sudden my car had a case of the farts. Checked it out tonight and the manifold had split just before the joint to the link pipe, oops. A mate in work said no problem we can arc it, unfortunatly with only one mask he had to do three things at once so when re-fitting the flange did not quite match. Upon further investigation further stress cracks were found in the manifold so my car is off the road until a suitable replacement is found.; Sooner the better Steve. [:'(] where is the smiloey for P'd off?

Hey guys,

thanks very much for a great nite, I hope I can make it to the next Inverness meet (depends if Im working or not).

That was a great road, although I'd never been on it, tryin to keep up with the WR1 was great, note the word tryin[:D]

Hope to see you all again, was there any photos taken??

Cheers

Rich